Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 11/20/2013 -- The Pakistani personal accident and health insurance segment demonstrated a robust performance during the review period. The written premium of the segment increased at a CAGR of 22.7% during the review period (2008–2012). Growth in the segment was driven by improved economic growth following the global financial crisis, rising healthcare expenditure in the country and increasing government initiatives. Pakistani GDP at constant prices increased from US$107.6 billion in 2008 to US$123.3 billion in 2012, at a review-period CAGR of 3.5%. This is expected to remain buoyant over the forecast period. The increasing macroeconomic fundamentals are expected to improve the income levels of Pakistanis, resulting in a rise in volume of personal accident and health insurance products. As such, the personal accident and health segment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.3% over the forecast period (2012–2017).
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Pakistani personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Pakistani personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Pakistani personal accident and health insurance segment
- Detailed competitive landscape in the personal accident and health insurance segment in Pakistan
- Detailed regulatory framework of the Pakistani insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in Pakistan
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
- Benchmarking section on the Pakistani personal accident and health insurance segment in comparison to other countries in the South Asian region
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in Pakistan:
- It provides historical values for Pakistan's personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Pakistan's personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2017
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in Pakistan
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Pakistan for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Pakistan and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in Pakistan and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Reasons To Buy:
Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the –
- Pakistani personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Pakistani personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Pakistani insurance segment and its impact on companies and the market's future
-The written premium of the segment increased from PKR1.5 billion (US$22.2 million) in 2008 to PKR3.5 billion (US$37.8 million) in 2012, at a CAGR of 22.7% during the review period
-The inadequate public healthcare system, together with the rising number of infectious diseases and the increasing cost of medical treatments, is expected to encourage people to opt for private health insurance over the forecast period
- The penetration of the Pakistani personal accident and health segment is very low when compared to other Asian countries
- Despite these growth opportunities, the personal accident and health segment is expected to be impacted by terrorist activity, discouraging global investors and increasing insurance fraud
- The written premium of Pakistani health insurance is expected to reach PKR3.6 billion (US$39.2 million) in 2017, after registering a forecast-period CAGR of 19.4%
Spanning over 215 pages, 118 tables and 147 figures, “Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Pakistan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report provides information on market overview, drivers and challenge, competition and key trends. For more information visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/timetric/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-pakistan-key-trends-and-opportunities-2017
In addition to covering The Regional Market Dynamics, Personal Accident and Health Insurance – Regional Benchmarking, Pakistan Insurance Industry Attractiveness, Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook, Analysis by Distribution Channels, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis –Personal Accident and Health Insurance, Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. The report cover 8 companies Allianz EFU Health Insurance Ltd, AsiaCare Health & Life Insurance Company Ltd, Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd, East West Life Assurance Company Ltd, EFU General Insurance Ltd, lGI Insurance Ltd, Askari General Insurance Company Ltd, Jubilee General Insurance Company Ltd.
Find all Banking and Finance reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/banking-finance
Find all Country Overview (Banking and Finance) reports under a single page at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/country-overview-banking-finance
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.