New Pharmaceuticals research report from GlobalData is now available from Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/29/2012 -- GlobalData's "Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis 2012" report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and financing in the pharmaceutical and healthcare market. The report provides detailed information on Partnerships, Licensing Agreements, M&As, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity and Venture Financing transactions registered in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry in 2011. The report presents detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the past five years categorized into deal types, segments, and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top venture capital and advisory firms in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData's proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
- Analysis of the market trends for the pharmaceutical industry in the global arena.
- Review of deal trends in the cardiovascular, central nervous system, dermatology, ear nose throat disorders, gastrointestinal, genito urinary system and sex hormones, hematological disorders, hormonal disorders, immunology, infectious disease, male health, metabolic disorders, mouth and dental disorders, musculoskeletal, oncology, ophthalmology, respiratory, toxicology, and women's health segments.
- Analysis of partnerships, licensing, M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, and venture financing deals in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Analysis of therapy areas which are very active in terms of venture capital financing, partnerships, licensing agreements, equity/debt offerings, and M&As.
- Analysis of deals based on different payment modes, including upfront and milestone payments, primarily in partnerships and licensing agreements in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Analysis of partnership and licensing deals based on clinical stage of development of products.
- Summary of the pharmaceutical deals globally in the last five years
- Information on the top deals happened in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- League tables of financial advisors in M&As and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of companies which are entering into partnership or licensing agreements; divesting and acquiring assets.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Pharmaceuticals research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Annual Deals Analysis 2011
- Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends in Pharmaceuticals - February 2012 - Forest Laboratories, Inc. (FRX) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc. (CPRX) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Eisai Co., Ltd. (4523) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (069620) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (BMY) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Genta Incorporated (GNTA) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile
- Celgene Corporation (CELG) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile