Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Insight Report: Product Innovation in Wealth Management” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/25/2014 -- Product innovation is increasingly becoming the key to gain market share, as web-based wealth management platforms disrupt the business structures of the traditional wealth management market. Key innovative offerings in wealth management include DIY platforms, social media platforms, lifestyle, innovation platforms and targeted innovative platforms. Web-based companies have increasingly penetrated into the market of core HNWIs.
This report analyzes the wealth management sector through the perspective of online innovation, with a focus on innovative online platforms and analytical tools launched during the review period. It also examines regional HNWI demographics in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa from Publisher’s proprietary HNWI database comprising 100,000 individuals from the four regions.
The report covers the following areas:
- A global snapshot of the HNWI Market
- Market trends in the online wealth management market
- Drivers of, and barriers to innovation in wealth management
- Attitudes of wealth managers and private bankers to online investment platforms
- Web-based wealth management innovations and case studies
Reasons to Buy:
- Make robust business decisions and build better business strategies using the latest information on product innovation in wealth management.
- Understand the drivers of, and barriers to innovation in wealth management, and their implications on the wealth management sector.
- Be informed about key market trends in the online wealth management market, and address each trend accordingly.
- Understand the attitudes of wealth managers and private bankers to online investment platforms, and develop the best strategies to meet clients’ needs.
- The global HNWI landscape is currently dominated by older HNWIs over the age of 45 years, which account for around 85% of the population. Younger HNWIs aged below 45 years form a minority, with around just 14% of the population.
- Technological advancements and high internet penetration among young HNWIs are driving innovation in wealth management.
- Fast DIY service is a key strength of online investment platforms, with lack of personal service their key weakness. Lower technical know-how among HNWIs aged over 45 is the largest barrier for online investment platforms.
- Web-based companies have been able to penetrate into the market of core HNWIs, comprising lower- and mid-tier millionaires.
Spanning over 40 pages, “Insight Report: Product Innovation in Wealth Management” report covering the Introduction, Executive Summary, Global Snapshot of the HNWI Market, Market Trends of the Online Wealth Management Market, Drivers and Barriers of Innovation in Wealth Management, Attitudes of Wealth Managers and Private bankers to Online Investment Platforms, Web-Based Wealth Management Innovations and Case Studies. The report covered companies are - Finnvera Plc, Facebook, Twitter, Citi Group, Sun Trust, ING Direct, HSBC, Barclays Bank, Lloyds Banking Group, JP Morgan Asset Management, PWC, Deloitte, EY, Oracle Capital UK, Bestinvest, Charles Stanley Direct, TD Direct Investing, Alliance Trust, Credit Suisse, Alibaba, SigFig, StockTwits, Brave New World, TEB Bank, Nutmeg
Know more about this report
To browse more Wealth Management Reports visit:
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: