Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Public hospitals market in Poland 2014: Investment plans and comparative analysis by voivodship” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/04/2014 -- This publication evaluates the current status and potential for expansion in the public hospital sector in Poland. It offers saturation analysis of services provided at public hospitals, by voivodship and within the population centres of large cities and ranks medical service specialisations in terms of predicted demand.
The report also contains profiles of Poland's largest public hospitals and delivers information obtained through a survey of professionals (hospitals’ managers) familiar with current market conditions, plans for public hospital expansions and opportunities for and obstacles to success in this market.
Bonus: a comprehensive database of more than 600 public hospitals in Poland – including total bed counts, also taking into account the number of beds in individual wards, value of the contract with the National Health Fund (NFZ) and complete contact data. The database is prepared in a format that facilitates further analyses.
Gain a working knowledge of these important topics:
- Number, types and locations of public hospitals currently operating in Poland
- Number of beds provided at each of public hospital in Poland, also by type of ward
- Value of the National Health Fund contracts with each public hospital in Poland
- Future outlook for hospital public-to-private transformations
- Public hospital investments scheduled for 2014-2016
- Financing and funding options available for public hospital investments in Poland
- Regulatory considerations for the operation of Poland's public hospitals
- Established and emerging medical services specialisations and prospects for growth until 2016
- Comparative analysis of medical services saturation in the voivodships and some of the largest cities of Poland
- In-depth profiles of Poland's largest public hospitals.
Did you know that:
- The highest bed count in public hospitals is reported for the Slaskie voivodship.
- As of 26 October 2013 the cross-border directive has been in force in Poland.
- The first economically driven transformations may not take place until 2014-2015.
- Merely 6.5% of public hospitals are planning a transformation.
- Around 7% of the GDP is allocated to health care in Poland.
Extract from this report
- In 2014, all the largest hospitals were granted less money from the NFZ, compared with 2013.
- Public hospitals most often plan to purchase medical furniture. The proportion is significantly higher than among non-public hospitals which are usually newer and do not need to replace their equipment. Around a third of hospitals intend to buy an ultrasound machine, while one-fifth – medical ventilators, respirators or similar devices, as well as anaesthesia devices. Such plans are not surprising, considering a wide range of applications of this type of equipment. The proportion of hospitals that plan to purchase the above-mentioned devices is also higher than among non-public hospitals.
This report provides comparative analysis by voivodship and growth prospects in coming years.
Key questions answered
- What are the plans for investment in Poland’s public hospitals market?
- How many public hospitals are currently operating in Poland?
- What is the total number of beds provided? Which are planning investments?
- Which are planning to add new specialisations?
- What is the value of the contract with the National Health Fund (NFZ) of each of them?
- Which upcoming regulatory changes will affect investment in public hospitals in Poland?
Healthcare and business professionals who are searching for answers to these important questions can find them in Public hospitals market in Poland 2014, Investment plans and comparative analysis by voivodship. This valuable publication digs deep into the current market situation, providing current snapshots of the largest market participants as well as in-depth evaluation of their plans for expansion in the years ahead. This exceptional reference tool also reveals the levels of market saturation in various areas.
It offers readers convenient access to a collection of 600+ database records, useful in performing comparative analyses of the facilities, services and medical specialisations (including the number of bed for each specialisation) available in Poland. This tool is presented in easy to access Excel format. It is a timesaving resource for performing competition and saturation analysis in regions across Poland.
The report also delivers the total number of public hospitals on the market, those planning transformations to the private sector. It examines financing choices and National Health Fund contracts, along with specific investments in the public hospitals segment planned for the coming years.
In addition, this unique document presents detailed profiles of the largest hospitals and expected regulatory changes and legal modifications that can potentially impact growth and overall market development. It offers the informative results of a recent survey of market participants that featured queries about current market conditions, prospects for growth and available opportunities for businesses considering market entry in the near future.
Public hospitals market in Poland 2014, Investment plans and comparative analysis by voivodship is an excellent resource for healthcare businesses involved in the operations of public hospitals on the Polish market, for those seeking candidates for the transformation process, management at private equity funds and at government, research and academic institutions with interest in the development of this market. It is especially effective when assessing major competitors in the industry, locating opportunities in areas underserved by specific medical specialisations at public hospitals and medical facilities, and essential to the planning of new hospitals within the regions and specialties that offer the most opportunity across the Polish market.
For more information visit at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pmr-ltd/public-hospitals-market-poland-2014-investment-plans-and-comparative-analysis-voivodship
Find all Pharma and Healthcare Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/pharma-healthcare
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: