Here Island's Miracle media rep discusses the research done to dispell any myths regarding the benefits of pure coconut oil. This is non-biased research done over the years but consolidated here in a short, easy, and quite surprising read.
Gilbert, AZ -- (SBWIRE) -- 07/03/2013 -- Pure coconut oil really is one of nature’s most wonderful products. Island’s Miracle media rep stated that it can help out in so many ways with your diet and your health that we should all be encouraged to switch our diets and improve our overall well-being. Giving yourself a well-balanced diet and doing the best you can for your body is central to living a long and fruitful life. The fact that coconut oil can also treat a variety of common afflictions and illnesses serves only to strengthen the need to have some handy at all times. “I hope people find this report on the benefits of pure coconut oil useful for many years to come” says Island’ Miracle…and we couldn’t agree more!
Although over the years there have been many claims regarding the health benefits that pure coconut oil offers, not many of us know the wide range of other benefits that coconut oil holds. A lot of controversy exists as to whether the claims of it’s benefits have been exaggerated. Just recently the claims about coconut oil and the dietary benefits it offers have really hit the news and people are starting to take much more notice of it. This has sparked a lot of interest and it has quickly become one of the hottest consumer products around. It also has stirred up thousands of people coming forward with recipes including it as an alternative to butter and other oils.
So with just a little research Island’s Miracle came up with a detailed list of the fantastic qualities that pure coconut oil is good for or has health benefits for. It was also mentioned that this report will dispel some myths surrounding 100% pure coconut oil while providing knowledge of pure coconut oil treatments that will be applicable in everyone’s lives.
Based on scientific research here is the list of benefits and the brief description of each:
- Pure Coconut Oil For Your Hair: The benefits of pure coconut oil for your hair are numerous. Coconut oil helps keep your hair fully moisturized, promotes full growth, and creates strong hair while keeping the scalp flake free. It also is a great conditioner making your hair look health and shiny without damaging it.
- Pure coconut Oil For Your Skin: Vitamin E in coconut oil acts as an antioxidant - meaning that it protects skin cells from UV light, pollution and the negative effects of smoke and other "free radicals". The most notable of these is the prevention of skin cancer making coconut oil one of the most beneficial forms of sun screen available. Pure coconut oil is a highly effective and completely natural moisturizer. Unlike many moisturizers, you don't have to worry about rashes and unsightly blemishes appearing on your skin. Compared to most moisturizing creams, which let’s face it carry exorbitantly high price tags - coconut oil for skin is inexpensive to buy and lasts a long time. In terms of natural remedies, coconut oil treats and alleviates many common skin conditions including eczema, dermatitis, and psoriasis. This is the reason it is a commonly used ingredient in skin treatments around the world
So by now you are probably thinking this is great I’ll buy some, but there's actually more benefits to your skin from coconut oil still to come. Coconut oil moisturizer actually works as an anti-ageing cream. The antioxidants of vitamin E provide an initial layer of protection against the sun but the combination of this with the Lauric acid found in coconut oil for face keeps the skin bacteria free. This means that coconut oil is giving your skin a double helping of beneficial effects. This promotes the anti-ageing effect on skin as it fights off bacteria and strengthens the skin tissue.
- Pure coconut oil and weight loss: Many people think that because extra virgin coconut oil has a high proportion of saturated fat that it is bad for you to eat. This is one of the greatest myths surrounding coconut oil and Island’s Miracle media consultant stated that he now turns to dispelling this myth and seeing how you can use coconut oil as a an aid to weight loss. 90% of coconut oil is saturated fat. Sounds like a nightmare, doesn't it, but a closer examination reveals the surprising truth. This is because most of the saturated fatty acids in coconut oil are what are known as Medium Chain Triglycerides. Medium chain triglycerides are actually easier for your body to break down than other saturated fats. The saturated fats in coconut oil - especially the Lauric acid actually increase the body's metabolism and promote optimal health of the thyroid and enzymes systems. Having a high metabolism means that the body burns calories at an increased rate. This is due to the acidity of your stomach acid and how effectively it can convert food to energy. Having a healthy gut will greatly increase your chances of having a high metabolism and help you start shedding weight.
The enzymes contained within coconut oil actually act as catalysts to your stomach acid and help you break down fat at an increased rate- and as your metabolism is also increased you can burn a higher proportion of the calories you take in. They also help to promote a healthy gut by fighting bacteria and strengthening the stomach lining. Hence coconut oil actually is much better for you to use in cooking and food than other alternatives as it has added benefits not found in vegetable and olive oil. Pure extra virgin coconut oil as it contains 50% Lauric acid is definitely well worth including in your diet.
- Coconut Oil As An Aid To Digestion: As we have discussed earlier coconut oil has strong anti-microbial benefits which when ingested help you to fight off nasty bacteria and bolster your immune system. Many digestive problems are caused by the presence of microbes in the food we eat. We have a natural set of microbes in our stomach acid that aid digestion but these often react negatively with certain enzymes found in other foods. The saturated fats in coconut oil, especially Lauric acid and Capric acid, aid your stomach and digestive track in neutralizing micro bacteria. These fats help remove parasitic bacteria and fungi keeping your digestive tract and stomach at its optimal performance.
- Coconut Oil Aids The Immune System: Medium chain triglycerides are used by your immune system to create antimicrobials - which we more commonly think of as antibodies. Antibodies are the primary defense mechanism your body has when fighting infections and viruses so having moderate amounts of saturated fats is necessary to keep your antibody production up.
The fats in coconut oil contain antimicrobial lipids which have anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. Coconut oil contains Lauric, Caprylic and Capric acids which, when broken down, are converted into specific antibodies used in your body’s defenses against a range of diseases including herpes, influenza and other infections/diseases. Having the right antibodies to fight specific bacteria is central to your body’s wellbeing so adding some coconut oil to your diet is an easy way to ensure you stay happy and healthy.
- Coconut Oil Can Help Fight Infections: externally coconut oil can be used to treat a variety of skin afflictions and is brilliant for cuts, scrapes and bruises. It is also one of the easiest and most effective ways to treat a yeast infection (or Candida). The enzymes in coconut oil are known to kill many viruses including influenza, measles, herpes, hepatitis and SARS. This means that coconut oil can actually protect you from catching some of the worst diseases we are exposed to in the modern world.
- Coconut Oil Can Help In The Prevention of Heart Disease: Coconut oil would seem an unlikely candidate as a dietary supplement to decrease your risk of heart disease but it actually isn't. Sri Lankan's for example have the lowest risk of cardiovascular disease in the world and their primary cooking oil comes from coconuts.
So the question: Pure Coconut Oil – Are It’s Amazing Benefits Fact Or Fiction? – well…you have to decide for yourself, but as Island’s Miracle media consultant reported - pure coconut oil truly is one of nature’s most wonderful products. It can help out in so many ways with your diet and your health that we should all be encouraged to add some to our diets to help improve our overall well-being. Giving yourself a well-balanced diet and doing the best you can for your body is vital to living a long and fruitful life. The fact that coconut oil can also treat a variety of common afflictions and illnesses serves only to strengthen the need to have some handy at all times.
If you are interested in buying some pure coconut oil for yourself Island’s Miracle says theirs is hands down “The Best You Will Find Anywhere” and you can order it here – Order Here – to buy it safely and securely on Amazon. “Don’t take our word for it though” said Island’s Miracle – here are a couple of comments from their customers:
"I've ordered this product before and plan to continue to in the future. I have only used it in cooking and like the light flavor." July 2, 2013
"I have tried at least 4 different coconut oils and this one is simply the best tasting of all by a wide margin. but it will cost you a premium price for the quality. " June 28, 2013
You can visit their pure coconut oil product page on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Coconut-Oil-Moisturizer-Satisfaction-Guaranteed/dp/B00C79Y0EO
You can see more Island’s Miracle coconut oil reviews on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/Coconut-Oil-Moisturizer-Satisfaction-Guaranteed/product-reviews/B00C79Y0EO
View Island’s Miracle Facebook Page: