This campaign is about a unique on-board device that captures F1 like telemetry data from vehicles and allows racers to share and compare their performance.
Lucca, Italy -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/16/2013 -- Racers all around the world enjoy the thrill of the track and the throaty growl of the engines - the excitement of racing on that day! When they have a great race day on the track, wouldn’t it be great to not only record the day, but also to share authenticated details of the day with everyone they know?
ReRace has developed the first system to do just that…the unique on-board racing product which enables racers to not only capture data from their vehicle, but also upload, share and compare results in a professional and structured way, within a community of racers.
The ReRace device is an extremely precise, yet adaptable instrument; it can be easily mounted on a vehicle to gather basic data, also by wiring various sensors one can expand the data acquired from the vehicle to the device. The main features are:
- Color Display: high quality, high contrast TFT color display
- LED bar shift gear
- Built in 10 Hz GPS
- Capture RPM, Coolant and Exhaust Temperature and Gear engagement
- OBD port (CAN Bus, compatible with standard ISO15765)
- Connection with GoPro® to synchronize video with the data
- Internal lithium battery to ensure over four hours of race time and easily recharged via cigarette lighter
- ReRace is only 110x75x29mm (4.33x2.95x1.14 inch), only weighs 195 grams (6.8 ounces)
- Special data encryption system (patent pending), used to capture, save, and secure the data for use on ReRace Connect
Funds raised via this campaign will be used to:
- Start the injection mold production
- Set up the other production tools
- Finalize the racers community
- Manufacture the first 100 units
Kickstarter Page: http://kck.st/1eBHbdS
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)