Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/11/2013 -- The report is specifically useful for mobile network operators, application developers, handset manufacturers and infrastructure suppliers.
Mobile network operators are facing unprecedented competition driven by Over-the-Top (OTT) players, Google, and the evolving ecosystem including inexpensive voice and data bearer services. The report provides key information to the mobile network operator in order to identify and understand:
Inquire About This Report: Mobile Network Operator Revenue Improvement and Profitability Enhancement
- What Value-added Services (VAS) to deploy to generate new revenue streams, enhance profitability, and differentiate versus the competition
- How to position the network for success in a post-LTE world including network optimization, BSS/OSS, services integration and orchestration, and more
- What key commerce, content, communications and applications to gain customer stickiness and intimacy, leading to more loyal and profitable customers
- How to leverage existing assets for new revenue streams including subscriber data, carrier API extension, management of third-parties and their solutions, and more
The report contains in detail information on various topics such as Wi-Fi Direct Solutions and Applications, Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018, Cloud Telephony: Technology and Market Analysis & Forecast 2012-2017, Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2013: Challenges and Opportunities, Google vs. Carriers: SWOT Analysis and Future of Telecom and Commerce, Next Generation Network Application Market Outlook and Business Drivers and many more.
The subscribers of this report will also receive another report i.e. Carrier Competitive Analysis for major mobile network operators which include Pricing (price wars), Growth prospects (where and how), Revenue, margins, and profitability expectations, MNVO future expectations, Applications (P2A, P2P, and A2A/M2M), IP/patent review, Acquisition targets, Key suppliers.
Apart from the above report, the subscribers will also get additional reports coming in 1Q 2013 which include:
- End-to-End M2M Sixth Edition, LMR and LTE in Industry Verticals
- Mobile Social TV: Opportunities for Social Networking, Advertising, and Commerce
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Free to End-user (FTEU) Services
- Mobile Network Operator Role in Personal Cloud Services
- Mobile and Wireless Network Operator Growth Expectations
- New Business Models for Mobile Network Operators, Future of Mobile Cellular Communications.