Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update. Consumers can find some cheap and new Samsung Galaxy S3/III cellphones on amazon.com, almost half price and fast shipping.
Vancouver, BC -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/20/2014 -- Samsung officially released the new firmware I9300XXUGMK7 for Samsung Galaxy S3. Users can upgrade their devices via official over-the-air updates. If there are any problems while installing the new firmware through the official channels, they can also update their devices by performing a manual installation, no need to root their devices before manually installing the new firmware. Besides, some rumors say, Samsung may release the Android 4.4.2 update for Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 by the end of March.
Since the beginning of 2014, prices of Samsung Galaxy SIII has been going down, as low as $365 (unlocked), 54% off. Combining many new technologies and fresh ideas, Samsung is trying to use a Galaxy S4 to compete other giants (such as Apple, BlackBerry, Nokia, Google, Motorola, HTC, Huawei, LG, etc) in consumer electronic industry, to move forward in technology research and development frontiers. At the same time, Samsung Electronics slashed Galaxy S3’s price, to grab more low-end market shares. After S4 launched, Samsung Galaxy S3’s price drops down to a very attractive level, for example:
1. Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 GT-I9300 Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version (Pebble Blue)
2. Samsung Galaxy S III/S3 GT-I9300 Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version (Marble White)
3. Samsung Galaxy S III Mini - I8190, White (Unlocked) is also a best seller. It is a “mini” one, runs Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) with a 4.0 display while maintaining the familiar Galaxy S3 design.
Customers can enjoy the freedom and convenience of a wireless phone without the hassle or obligation of a long term contract by using a prepaid cell phone. For talking, texting, and data, there are a number of affordable, flexible prepaid plans that give consumers the best in mobile technology without the commitment. For example:
1. Samsung Galaxy S III (Virgin Mobile) No-Contract
2. Samsung Galaxy S III (Boost Mobile) No-Contract
3. Samsung Galaxy S III LTE Android Prepaid Phone (Net10)
Costumers also can find some discounted great deals for upgrading to Samsung Galaxy S4/IV, such as:
1. Samsung Galaxy S IV/S4 GT-I9500 Factory Unlocked Phone - International Version (Black Mist)
2. Samsung Galaxy S4 mini GT-I9190 Unlocked International Version - White
Cellphones and other Mobile Devices’ sales on Amazon contributes a lot to this company’s stock market performance. The share price of Amazon.com Inc. closed at $399.61 on January 17, 2014.
CheapPhoneSale.com reviews Smart Phones in Cell Phone market, helps consumers get some good deals online. For more details about Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S3, please visit: Samsung Galaxy Phones on Amazon.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)