Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/20/2012 -- Report Reserve announced inclusion of a new research report to its database. The research provides key data, information and analysis of the major issues affecting the stakeholders of the direct to consumer (DTC) advertising market in the US and Europe. It discusses the major changes that have been observed after the relaxation of rules over DTC advertising by the FDA in 1997. The report also covers the issues specific to the European market (where branded DTC advertising is banned). The report provides a comprehensive view of some of the best examples of DTC advertising along with analysis covering the reasons for such success. The report also provides a detailed analysis of failed examples along with the most important lessons. It also provides an insight into government regulations in the US and Europe covering DTC advertisements and their implications for the marketing strategies of the pharmaceutical companies. The study provides a detailed explanation of some of the major reasons behind recent developments in the pharmaceutical DTC advertising landscape. At the end, the report touches upon some of the major trends that are likely to shape the future landscape for the DTC advertising market in the US and Europe.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
The scope of this report includes:
- Identification and analysis of major issues that are affecting the DTC advertising marketplace in the US and Europe
- Case studies of DTC advertising strategies of Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Merck and Sanofi-Aventis and so on
- Estimation and analysis of potential impact of the issues on the key stakeholders affected by the DTC advertisement market developments
- Analysis of key government regulations in the US and Europe affecting the DTC advertising market
- Future trends that will shape the DTC advertising market in the US and Europe
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making and will enable you to:
- Develop effective business strategies to tackle the impact of major issues to the key stakeholders in the DTC advertising market
- Understand the DTC advertising strategies that succeeded and failed for the major drugs of key pharmaceutical players
- Ensure success through more effective marketing strategies for the drugs that are to be launched or already in the market
- Identify and exploit the factors that could help to maximize returns on drugs through better advertising
- Optimize your advertising impact through identification of the most suitable medium for your drug
- Develop understanding of the regulatory attitude and hurdles for DTC advertising in the geographies covered in the report