It is just easy to convert flash FLV, F4V, SWF to successfully play flash on iPad 3/iPad 2/iPad with this powerful Flash to iPad Converter.
Los Angeles, CA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/24/2012 -- Though Flash video on the web can be played on iPad with the help of Adobe Flash Media Server, iSwifter or Skyfire browser, off-line flash video like SWF, FLV or F4V still cannot be imported to iPad, let alone to be playable on iPad.
This article just aims to introduce an easy way to play and watch offline flash video on iPad: Convert flash to iPad supported format to successfully play flash on iPad 3/iPad 2/iPad. And Bigasoft iPad Video Converter is just the right flash to iPad conversion software.
As the powerful Flash to iPad Converter, Bigasoft iPad Video Converter can fast convert flash to iPad supported format in order to watch flash on iPad, iPad 2 or iPad 3 whatever the flash video is in F4V, FLV or SWF format and whatever the flash video is downloaded from websites or made by yourself and whatever the flash is flash game, flash movie or flash animation. Besides converting flash to iPad, this powerful Bigasoft iPad Video Converter also helps to convert other video formats like AVI, WMV, MKV, MPG, MXF, WTV, VOB, 3GP, AVCHD, RM, RMVB, WebM, MOV, MP4, DV, MVI, ASF, 1080p, 1080i, 720p to iPad supported format.
Step by Step Guide on How to Convert and Play Flash on iPad?
This following will describe a step by step guide on how to convert, play and watch flash on iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3 with the help of Bigasoft iPad Video Converter at http://www.bigasoft.com/articles/how-to-play-flash-on-ipad.html
This guide applies to:
- Convert and play flash video downloaded from websites on iPad 3/iPad 2/iPad
- Convert flash video to play FLV on iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3
- Convert flash video to play SWF on iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3
- Convert F4V to iPad to play flash on iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad
- Convert and play flash games on iPad 2/iPad 3/iPad
- Convert and play flash animation on iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3
- Convert and play other video including WMV, AVI, MKV, MPG, 3GP, WTV, MXF, MVI, WebM, YouTube, VOB, DV, HDV, AVCHD, 1080p, 1080i, 720p on iPad/iPad 2/iPad 3