Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/23/2012 -- The Thai insurance market has recorded an impressive growth during the review period (2007-2011). Government promotional measures (such as a first-time buyer program for homes and cars), improvement in sales channels (such as the growth of telemarketing) and increased awareness for insurance products supported this growth. A rise in foreign investments in the industry over the years has increased competition in the market. There has also been a significant rise in new product offerings such as micro insurance being developed to cater to growing and changing consumer needs.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the insurance market in Thailand, including:
- The Thai insurance market’s growth prospects by insurance segments and sub-segments
- The competitive landscape in the Thai insurance market
- The current trends and drivers of the Thai insurance market
- The challenges facing the Thai insurance market
- The regulatory framework of the Thai insurance market
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance market in Thailand:
- It provides historical values for the Thai insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and sub-segments in the Thai insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Thailand and outlines the key regulations affecting them
- The Thai insurance industry is highly concentrated due to the presence of foreign insurers with large market shares.
- The ten leading insurance companies in Thailand accounted for 90.3% of the total written premium in 2011.
- The American International Assurance Company is the leading insurance company in Thailand with a market share of 20.2% in 2011.
- The presence of foreign insurers increased competitiveness in the industry.
- Growth in compulsory third-party motor insurance is a key driver leading to expansion in the motor insurance industry category in the country.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Thai insurance market and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Thai insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Thai insurance market, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Thai insurance market and its impact on companies and the market's future
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/199622-the-insurance-industry-in-thailand-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2016.html . Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.