Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/31/2012 -- ReportsnReports.com adds new market reports on “Life Insurance Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016” for Canada, Spain, China and India to its store.
These reports provide in depth market analysis, information and insights into the life insurance market, including:
- Life insurance market’s growth prospects by life insurance categories and customer segments
- Various distribution channels in the life insurance market
- The competitive landscape in the life insurance market
- A description of the life reinsurance market
Scope of these reports
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance market in Canada, Spain, China and India:
- It provides historical values for life insurance market for the report’s 2007–2011 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2016 forecast period
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in life insurance market, along with market forecasts until 2016
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions
- It analyses the various distribution channels for life insurance products
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape for the life insurance business
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance market and its growth prospects
- It profiles the top life insurance companies and outlines the key regulations affecting them
Life Insurance in Canada, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016 - Key Highlights
- The Canadian life insurance segment accounted for the largest share of the country’s total insurance industry.
- The industry plays a major role in the economy with a huge asset base providing a source of long-term investment capital.
- The Canadian market for life insurance products is mature and highly concentrated, with three large groups (Manulife, Sun Life and Great-West Life) accounting for the majority of the gross written premium.
- The Canadian life insurance segment is highly regulated, with regulation divided between the federal government and the governments of Canada’s 13 provinces and territories.
- The country’s aging population, reforms in pension law, and insurers’ efforts to minimize cost and enhance efficiency in terms of writing new business is expected to drive the Canadian life insurance segment’s growth over the forecast period (2012–2016).
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/202015-life-insurance-in-canada-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2016.html
Life Insurance in Spain, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016 - Key highlights
- The Spanish life insurance segment is considered to be one of the largest life insurance segments in Europe.
- The growing aging population in Spain is expected to increase the market of post retirement savings, such as pensions and general annuity.
- The presence of an aging population, deficits in pensions and a shrinking workforce are expected to drive long term demand for life insurance and private pensions.
- Life insurance in Spain is predominantly distributed through bancassurance.
- The weak economic conditions in the country affected the sales of life insurance products, particularly pensions, group life, group superannuation and term life, causing a decline in overall premiums.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/197693-life-insurance-in-spain-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2016.html
Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016 - Key highlights
- The Chinese life insurance segment was ranked as the sixth-largest in the world and the second-largest in the Asia-Pacific region in 2011.
- Presently, the life insurance segment is going through a lean period, marred by uncertain economic growth and volatile market conditions.
- The ongoing tightening of regulation by the China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) is also acting as a hindrance to growth.
- Despite the pressures, China remains a significant opportunity for insurers given the largely underpenetrated nature of the life insurance segment.
- During the review period, there has been a gradual increase in the number of insurance policies being sold over the internet and by telephone in China.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/195642-life-insurance-in-china-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2016.html
Life Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2016 - Key highlights
- India’s insurance industry is anticipated to grow at a significant pace owing to the country’s positive economic growth and proposed industry reforms, such as the increase in the limit of foreign direct investment.
- Over the forecast period, the IRDA has proposed to increase the permitted level of foreign direct investment in private insurance companies to 49 percent of equity capital from the current level of 26 percent, which is expected to raise the penetration level of insurance companies, especially in rural areas.
- Rising employment and affluence levels are expected to increase the insurable population significantly by 2016.
- The life insurance segment’s growth will be driven by the increasing demand for unit-linked policies and greater awareness about the need for, and benefits of, life insurance coverage.
- Insurance penetration in rural and social areas is marked by a high degree of risk and, as such, requires more dynamic and efficient risk management systems.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/196016-life-insurance-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2016.html
Reasons to buy these reports
- Make strategic business decisions using historic and forecast market data related to the life insurance market and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the life insurance market
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance market, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the insurance market and its impact on companies and the market’s future
Browse more reports on insurance market @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/tags/insurance-market-research.html . Contact email@example.com for further information.