Houston, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/17/2013 -- AnotherWinningTrade.com offers its daily alerts and market content newsletter to investors looking for the best information available! AnotherWinningTrade.com provides its subscribers with useful, timely information and exclusive alerts on penny stocks, mid cap stocks and large cap stocks with the potential to deliver gains of 100%-200% or more. We have the top alerts in the industry. To receive our FREE, comprehensive newsletter, visit AnotherWinningTrade.com.
Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) added 0.16% and is trading at $37.94. Adobe Systems Incorporated (Adobe) is a diversified software company. The Company offers a line of software and services used by professionals, marketers, knowledge workers, application developers, enterprises and consumers for creating, managing, delivering, measuring and engaging with content and experiences across multiple operating systems, devices and media.
How Should Investors Trade ADBE After The Recent Volatile Moves? Find Out Here
Authentidate Holding Corp. (NASDAQ:ADAT) is higher 1.18% and is trading at $0.860. Authentidate Holding Corp. (Authentidate) is a provider of Web-based software applications and telehealth products and services that enable healthcare organizations to coordinate care for patients and enhance related administrative and clinical workflows. The Company and its subsidiaries provide software applications and Web-based services that address a variety of business needs for its customers.
Is ADAT Showing Any Sign of Buy At The Current Market Price? http://www.anotherwinningtrade.com/sb/ADAT
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) added 1.24% and is trading at $37.19. Autodesk, Inc. (Autodesk) is designs software and services company. The Company operates in four operating segments: Platform Solutions and Emerging Business (PSEB), Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC), Manufacturing (MFG) and Media and Entertainment (M&E). The Company serves customers in the architecture, engineering and construction; manufacturing, and digital media and entertainment industries.
Can ADSK Rebound After The Recent Slump and Investors Can Make Money? Find Out Here
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACLS) is higher 1.60% and is trading at $1.27. Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Axcelis) designs, manufactures and services ion implantation, dry strip and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips. The Company sells to semiconductor chip manufacturers worldwide. The ion implantation business comprised approximately 74.5% of its revenue in during the year ended December 31, 2011, with the remaining 25.5% of revenue derived from its dry strip and other processing systems.
Is ACLS Ready To Move Back To New Highs This Year? Find Out Here
Acorn Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:ACFN) is lower 0.93% and is trading at $7.44. Acorn Energy, Inc. (Acorn) is a holding company. The Company is engaged in providing energy infrastructure asset management. The Company operates in three segments: Energy & Security Sonar Solutions (through its DSIT subsidiary), GridSense and USSI. In addition, its Other segment represents information technology (IT) and consulting activities at its DSIT subsidiary.
Can ACFN Rebound After The Recent Slump and Investors Can Make Money? Find Out Here
Information, opinions and analysis contained herein are based on sources believed to be reliable, but no representation, expressed or implied, is made as to its accuracy, completeness or correctness. The opinions contained herein reflect our current judgment and are subject to change without notice. We accept no liability for any losses arising from an investor’s reliance on or use of this report. This report is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. A third party has hired and paid IO News Wire twelve hundred and ninety five dollars for the publication and circulation of this news release. Certain information included herein is forward-looking within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, statements concerning manufacturing, marketing, growth, and expansion. Such forward-looking information involves important risks and uncertainties that could affect actual results and cause them to differ materially from expectations expressed herein. We have no ownership of equity, no representation; do no trading of any kind and send no faxes or emails.
Winning Media LLC
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)