Lakeway, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/27/2013 -- vb-news.net, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
Susser Holdings Corporation (NYSE:SUSS) closed at $42.23. The Company announced fourth quarter results. Same-store merchandise sales increased 5.8% in the fourth quarter. The adjusted EBITDA was $45.5 million in the fourth quarter. Consolidated gross profit totaled $156.4 million, up 21.3% from a year ago. Net income attributable to Susser Holdings in the fourth quarter 2012 was $10.6 million, or $0.49 per diluted share versus $5.3 million, or $0.29 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of 2011. Consolidated revenues for the fourth quarter rose 7.8% to $1.4 billion.
How Should Investors Trade SUSS After The Solid Jump? Let’s Find Out Here
GasLog Ltd (NYSE:GLOG) closed at $12.85. The Company released fourth quarter results. Revenues were $18.3 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 versus $17.8 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2011. The increase is mainly attributable to additional revenues in the vessel management segment from external customers of $0.5 million. Profit for the period was $2.7 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2012 compared to $0.3 million loss for the quarter ended December 31, 2011.
Is GLOG Ready To Jump Again After The Solid Momentum? Get Free Trend Analysis Here
Campus Crest Communities Inc. (NYSE:CCG) closed at $12.53. The Company announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of 22,200,000 shares of its common stock. CCG intends to grant the underwriters of the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,330,000 shares of common stock.
The Company has signed a purchase and sale agreement to acquire Copper Beech Townhome Communities, LLC and affiliates. The initial stage of the investment represents a 48% equity interest in a portfolio of 35 student housing properties. Pursuant to the purchase and sale agreement, CCG has the right, but not the obligation, to acquire the remaining 52% interest in the Copper Beech portfolio in stages over a period of up to three years at fixed prices.
Is CCG Buy After The Recent Price Movement? Find Out Here
vb-news.net’s team is engaged in providing stock newsletters on various hot penny stocks on a regular basis. Our instant stock news on Major Gainers, small cap penny stocks and various other stocks, guides investors in making the wise stock market investments decision. In order to get update to the markets, we would advise you sign up to our free newsletters. You can become leader in stock market by keeping track of the daily activity.
The assembled information disseminated by vb-news.net is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. vb-news.net does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in vb-news.net. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)