Fast Market Research recommends "Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014 - 2019)" from Markets and Markets, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/03/2014 -- Nanosatellite and Microsatellite Market [Geographic Information system, Payload, Space Science, Satellite Communication, Satellite Imagery, Remote Sensing, Scientific Research, Reconnaissance, Satellite Launch] - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014 - 2019)
The Nano and Microsatellite market report constitutes of revenues from hardware, software and services required for the development and launch of such satellites. Overall market size is found by adding up the market size for two segments of satellites; namely 1kg to 10kgs (Nano satellites) and 11kgs to 100kgs (Microsatellites).
Though above two markets can exist independently, but the playing fields are the same. For example, there are applications in communication, earth observation, remote sensing, biological experiments, scientific research, academic training, space science and intelligence among various others. Among all applications of Nano and microsatellites, earth observations and remote sensing is expected to account for highest market share by 2019.
Few high growth markets are:-
1. Software and data processing: Software packages as well as data processing suites that are required for accepting and extracting actionable information from the raw satellite data at the ground station
2. Nano satellites: Satellites in the range of 1kg to 10kgs
3. Earth observation and remote sensing: Disaster monitoring application such as cyclones, storms, floods, fires, volcanic activities, earthquakes, landslides, oil slicks, environmental pollution, industrial and/or power plant disaster among various others
4. Commercial: Nano and Microsatellites built and used for commercial purposes
One challenge that may hamper the expected double digit growth of this market is raising capital by startups and small sized companies as every machine, every orbiting device, cost thousands of dollars; every major technology investment has been a bet-the-company adventure. Thus finding the right area along with economically feasible and profitable area holds the key to success in this field. Inability to obtain financing could possibly delay or cancel satellite programs. According to survey reports about 60 percent of U.S. commercial satellites have been financed by U.S. based Ex-Im Bank and are planning to enhance its support for U.S. industry in anticipation of its aggressive competition, in funds provided for satellite exports worldwide, from its European counterpart, Coface. However, uncertainty in global financial markets creates mixed results for funding in satellite services sector business. Debt markets are still strong while traditional investors remain risk averse in perspective to markets for satellite financing.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Telecom and Computing research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Speech Analytics Market - Worldwide Market Forecast (2014-2019)
- Telemetry Market in Aerospace & Defense (Radio Telemetry, Satellite Telemetry) - Forecast Analysis to 2014 - 2019
- Colocation Market [By Solutions (Retail, Wholesale), By End Users (SMB, Large Enterprises, SOHO), By Verticals, By Region, Demand and Supply] - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- System Integration Market [ALM, Building Management System, C2/C4isr, Cloud Integration (IAAS), Data Integration, EAI, Integrated Communication, Network Integration, Integrated Security Software, SOA] - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Fire Protection Systems Market: Fire Alarm, Sensor, RFID, Control Panel, Interface, Modeling and Simulation Software, Public Alerts and Warning, Emergency Lighting, Secure Communication, Managed Service - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2013 - 2018)
- Electronic Warfare Market Forecast Analysis (2014 - 2020)
- M2M Satellite Communication Market - Worldwide Market Forecast and Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Enterprise Collaboration Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Network Configuration and Change Management (NCCM) Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Green Data Center Market - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014-2019)