Intuitive new utilities take guesswork out of converting your MKV video to most standard videos files and High Definition videos.
Shenzhen, Shenzhen -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2010 -- iSkysoft Studio, the leader in digital media software, has released mkv converter 2.3.2, which helps windows user convert videos in MKV format to various videos.
iSkysoft MKV converter is professional, which is designed to convert MKV video to popular video formats especially acting as MKV to MP4 Converter and MKV to AVI Converter. This MKV Video Converter is capable of converting MKV video to most standard videos files and High Definition videos. The editing function empowers you to crop, trim, adjust video effect, and add watermark and plug-in subtitle. It gives a full support to Windows 7.
What's new of iSkysoft MKV Converter for Windows 2.3.2:
1. Optimize the logic of watermark, support dragging the water frame to customize the water mark location.
2. Support special-effects for each file separately when merging into one file in the conversion.
3. Realize what you see is what you get, meaning the effect of the preview is the same as output
4. Support adding plug-in subtitles automatically.
5. Support Live Update function.
6. Add mute function.
* Windows NT/2000/2003/XP and Windows Vista
* Processor>750MHz Intel or AMD CPU
* RAM 256 MB or above
* Free HD space 100 MB or more free hard disk space
Price and Availability:
iSkysoft MKV Converter for windows v2.3.2 is only for $25(USD), application requires Windows XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7 or higher and can be downloaded online from
About iSkysoft Studio
iSkysoft Studio is a leading developer of multimedia conversion and DVD backup tools for Mac users. iSkysoft products generally fall into four multimedia product lines, including Video Conversion Tools, DVD Ripping Tools, Stream Media Recorder & iPod Transfer and DVD Copy & Burner Tools.
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)