Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2014 -- Schizophrenia is a persistent long-term brain disorder that causes severe, debilitating psychotic episodes. Its core symptoms, auditory or visual hallucinations, are often accompanied by fixed, false, and often paranoid beliefs, called delusions. These two features are often combined with learning and cognitive deficits. WHO experts have estimated that roughly 24 million people are affected by schizophrenia worldwide. While the arrival of atypical antipsychotics has greatly expanded pharmacologic treatment options over the past two decades, the current drug market does not treat the negative and cognitive symptoms that are associated with the disease. Publisher expects that the growing popularity of long-acting injectable (LAI) antipsychotics, along with the arrival of novel treatments that achieve higher efficacy in negative- and cognitive-predominant patients, will serve to stimulate growth in the marketplace over the forecast period. Country-specific treatment recommendations and policy implementation will be an essential metric for determining future mental health services in the 7MM.
The youth of Japan’s schizophrenia drug market will drive a significant period of growth over the forecast period. Disease management in Japan uses LAIs less often than the countries in the EU, and the US as well. However, their growing role in schizophrenia treatment is driving a growing popularity in Japan, and the uptake of new LAI therapies should be rapid.
- Overview of Schizophrenia including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Japan including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Japan from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the Japan Schizophrenia market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Schizophrenia.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Japan
Browse this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-schizophrenia-japan-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
Spanning over 133 pages, 52 tables, 3 figures, “PharmaPoint: Schizophrenia - Japan Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” report covering the Disease Overview, Disease Management, Competitive Assessment, Opportunity and Unmet Need, Pipeline Assessment, Market Outlook, Appendix.
Related Reports are;
1st - PharmaPoint: Schizophrenia - 5EU Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-schizophrenia-5eu-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
2nd - PharmaPoint: Schizophrenia - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 - See more at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/globaldata/pharmapoint-schizophrenia-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-2022
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. (www.MarketResearchReports.com) is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Follow us on YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/MarketResearchReport