Situation Awareness System Market by Products (Access Control, PSIM, HMI, Video Systems, CBRN), Verticals (Homeland Security, Defense), Applications (Robots, Business Intelligence, Connected Cars, Smart Infrastructure) & Geography (2013 – 2020)
Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/10/2013 -- Situation awareness system (SAS) is the integration of different products, components and technology which can be used for perception of the elements of the environment within a volume of time and space, the comprehension of their meaning, and the projection of their status in the near future.Situation awareness is aware of the surrounding environment and detecting if any threat is existing. Demand for SAS will continue to grow in the upcoming years due to increasing awareness of safety and security measures which are being adopted by the defense, aviation, business houses and maritime security, homeland security, cyber security are among others.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/situation-awareness-system-market-by-products-access-control-psim-hmi-video-systems-cbrn-verticals-homeland-security-defense-applications-robots-business-intelligence-connected-cars-sma-market-report.html .
Situation awareness system is the implication of the establishment of sound experimental methodologiesto identify the critical components of situation awareness, determine its relationship with performance, and explore the critical moderators like cognitive abilities, motivational states and technological advances. For complete situational awareness and improved security responses situation management is a solution approach that analyzes, correlates and coordinates the interaction between people, technologies, and responses.
The total global situation awareness system market is expected to reach market revenue of $168.25billion by 2020. In terms of industry verticals, defenceaccounted for the largest market revenue, while civil enjoyed the least market share.For SAS products, video systems accounted for the largest market revenue, while Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) systems enjoyed the least market revenue in 2012. However, PSIM is expected to grow at an exponential CAGR during the forecast period, i.e. 2013 to 2020.Americas, with U.S. commanded for around 60% of the market share revenue. However, Asia–Pacific, China, South Korea and India leading the market, and is likely to grow with a highest CAGR during the same period.
- The total revenue of global situation awareness system market is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 10.13% from 2013 to 2020
- Analysis of the global market with special focus on high growth application in each vertical and fast growing application market segments
- Detailed analysis of the mature and emerging market for products, industry verticals, application and by geography
- The key trends related to the product technology, prices, and the applications that shape and influence markets
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast of the major geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players with respect to each type of market, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings
- Competitive intelligence from the company profiles, key player strategies, game-changing developments such as product launches, and acquisitions
- SWOT analysis for the top players of the SAS market
- Detailed Porter’s analysis to define the current scenario of the smart factory industry
- Value chain analysis to illustrate how the SAS business is being carried and also the major stakeholders which are being listed
Buy a report copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=127321 .
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts