The premier home improvement company in the Greater Toronto Area since 1919, is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to homeowners
Thornhill, Ontario -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/01/2013 -- Snider Homes, a four-generation family owned general contractor business specializing in all facets of custom home design, building, and home renovation, proudly announced the launching of its new website recently, a spokesperson said. The company, the premier home improvement company in the Greater Toronto Area since 1919, is dedicated to providing the highest quality services to homeowners whether they need a kitchen renovation or a custom home built to spec.
“We’ve built our company and our reputation on high quality and affordable services,” a company spokesperson said recently. “Snider Homes has been a fixture in Ontario since 1919, and we’ve thrived in very challenging times over the years because we never forget what comes first – our clients and their families.”
As a leading general contractor and design builder, the company has the expertise and experience to handle a wide range of home renovation and general construction projects. The services it provides include:
- Basement renovations
- Bathroom renovations
- Custom home building
- Green renovations
- Home additions
- In-law suites
- Kitchen renovations
- Special needs renovations
When it comes to home improvement projects, it’s critical that clients find a contractor they can trust because of the expense involved and time required for major and even smaller scale renovations. Snider Homes takes its commitment to craftsmanship and value seriously, as exhibited by its membership with the Better Business Bureau (where it holds an A+ rating), the Aurora Chamber of Commerce, and HomeStars (where it’s earned a 10-star rating based on customer testimonials). Snider Homes and its staff meet or exceed industry standards as holder of a Toronto Metro Building License and with certifications in all Master Licensed Trades. The company also offers $5 million in liability insurance for each project it works on, which demonstrates its concern not only for clients but its employees as well.
In order to maintain its position as an industry leader in cutting edge design and quality work, Snider Homes has a highly process-driven staff who understand the value of project management, budget control, and meeting client deadlines.
As such, the company follows a multi-step approach for every project that includes:
- A free appointment and consultation with company President and Interior Designer Sandy Snider, who will learn all he can about your needs and goals and translate that into a preliminary design for your project, leaving you a no-charge firm quotation.
- Follow-up appointments and further discussions as required.
- Drafting and signing a contract for the work to be accomplished, which includes materials, information about finishes, colours, trades people, and other relevant details.
- Working through the project. At this step in the process, Snider Homes is engaged in all facets of the home renovation or construction project. Sandy Snider makes sure each project receives a dedicated crew of detail-oriented professionals dedicated to exceeding client expectations.
- Completing the work.
About Snider Homes
Snider Homes is a 94 year old general contractor company serving the greater Toronto area, specializing in custom homes, Home additions and home renovations such as basement, kitchen & bathroomo renovations.
For more information on the services offered by Snider Homes, please visit the company website: http://sniderhomes.ca or call 905-731-2031 for a free consultation.
2900 Steeles Avenue East,
Thornhill, Ontario L3T 4X1
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)