Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/31/2013 -- "Defense Expenditure in South Africa to 2018: Market Review" provides a quantitative view of historic and forecast market sizing and budget allocation, a top-level analysis of the market and analysis by segment. The information in this Market Review draws upon SDI's in-depth, primary research and proprietary databases to provide you with robust, segment specific data. It is an essential resource for professionals active across the industry value chain and for new players considering entry into the market.
- Features key historical data on the defense market in the South Africa.
- Provides key forecast statistics on the overall defense market to 2018.
- Provides segmentation analysis of the defense market in the South Africa.
Complete report available at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/282864.html.
Reasons To Buy
- Understand the South Africa defense market using SDI's market and segmentation analysis.
- Identify industry trends in the South Africa by analyzing the historical industry data.
- Use the sector market sizing and budget allocation data to understand the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the defense market in South Africa.
- Formulate crucial business strategies and make the right investment decisions using SDI's forecast figures.
Buy a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=282864.
Table of Contents
1.1 What is this Report About?
1.3 Summary Methodology
2 South Africa Defense Market Size and Forecast
2.1 South Africa Historic Defense Market Size
2.2 South Africa Forecast Defense Market Size
2.3 Historic Budget Allocation
2.4 Forecast Budget Allocation
3 South Africa Defense Budget Allocation Sector Analysis
3.1 South Africa Historic Defense Budget Allocation by Sector
3.2 South Africa Forecast Defense Budget Allocation by Sector
3.3 Sector Analysis
3.3.1 Air Force Budget Allocation
3.3.2 Army Budget Allocation
3.3.3 Navy Budget Allocation
3.3.4 Others Budget Allocation
4.1 Contact Us
4.2 About SDI
List of Tables
List of Figures
Explore more reports on Public Sector markets @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/cat/government-market-research.html.