Pennystocksupdate.biz is devoted to fetch you the most exclusive stocks in the market today. Apart from scanning the markets for the most underrated stocks. We propel those victors directly to your email inbox first ahead of the rest of the marketplace gets a prospect.
New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/02/2013 -- Pennystocksupdate.biz issues special report on - ReneSola Ltd (SOL), Salesforce.com Inc. (CRM)
ReneSola (NYSE:SOL) is a leading brand and technology provider of solar PV products. Leveraging its proprietary technologies, economies of scale and technical expertise, ReneSola uses in-house virgin polysilicon and a vertically integrated business model to provide customers with high-quality, cost-competitive products.
For Q3 2013, the Company desires complete solar wafer and component deliveries to be in the variety of 730 MW to 750 MW, with solar component deliveries predicted to be in the variety of 430 MW to 450 MW. Q3 revenues are required to be in the variety of US$360 thousand to US$380 thousand and gross margin is predicted to be in the variety of 7% to 9%.
For the twelve months 2013, the Company desires complete solar wafer and component deliveries to be in the variety of 2.8 GW to 3.0 GW, with solar component deliveries predicted to be in the variety of 1.6 GW to 1.8 GW.
Second Quarter 2013 Financial and Operating Highlights :
- Total solar wafer and module shipments in Q2 2013 were 849.3 megawatts ("MW"), representing an increase of 28.3% from 662.1 MW in Q1 2013.
- Q2 2013 net revenues were US$377.4 million, representing an increase of 32.8% from US$284.2 million in Q1 2013.
- Q2 2013 gross profit was US$27.4 million with a gross margin of 7.3%, exceeding the Company's guidance and up from a gross loss of US$5.6 million with a gross margin of negative 2.0% in Q1 2013.
- Q2 2013 operating loss was US$16.6 million with an operating margin of negative 4.4%, compared to an operating loss ofUS$33.4 million with an operating margin of negative 11.8% in Q1 2013.
- The Q2 2013 net loss was US$21. 1 million, representing basic and diluted loss per share of US$0. 12 and basic and diluted loss per American depositary share ("ADS"), each representing two shares, of US$0. 24.
- Cash and cash equivalents, including restricted cash, totaled $405.8 million as of the end of Q2 2013, a decrease fromUS$442.7 million as of the end of Q1 2013.
- Q2 2013 net cash inflow from operating activities was US$65.5 million, compared to net cash inflow of US$4.2 million in Q1 2013.
Should this stock be a buy , hold or sell? Let us help you decide, Check here.
sales force.com inc. (NYSE:CRM) started out at 49.13 on Saturday. salesforce.com inc. has a 52 7 days low of $34.76 and a 52 7 days high of $49.94. The stock has a 50-day shifting regular of $43.82 and a 200-day shifting regular of $42.39. The business's market cap is $29.181 billion dollars. salesforce.com inc. also saw uncommonly large trading choices on Saturday. Stock investors purchased 65,847 contact choices on the organization. This symbolizes an increase of approximately 803% as opposed to common volume of 7,288 contact choices.
salesforce.com inc. (NYSE:CRM) last declared its income results on Friday, Aug 29th. The organization revealed $0.09 EPS for the one fourth, defeating the Thomson Reuters agreement calculate of $0.07 by $0.02. The organization had income of $957.00 thousand for the one fourth, as opposed to agreeing calculate of $938.40 thousand. During the same one fourth of the prior season, the organization published $0.42 income per discuss. The business's every quarter income was up 30.7% on a year-over-year basis. On regular, experts estimate that salesforce.com inc. will post $0.34 income per discuss for the current financial season.
How Should Traders Business CRM After The Latest Unpredictable Moves? Discover Out Here.
Neither Pennystocksupdate.biz nor its owners, operators, affiliates or anyone disseminating information on its behalf is registered as an Investment Advisor or broker dealer in any jurisdiction whatsoever and none of the information provided by Pennystocksupdate.biz, owners, operators, affiliates or anyone disseminating information on its behalf should be construed as investment advice or an investment recommendation.Pennystocksupdate.biz makes no recommendation that the securities of the companies profiled should be purchased, sold or held by individuals or entities that learn of the profiled companies through Pennystocksupdate.biz. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk and no investment should be made unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. It is possible that an investor's entire investment may be lost or impaired due to the speculative nature of the companies profiled. Please consult a broker before purchasing or selling any securities viewed on or mentioned here in..
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)