Lakeway, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/05/2013 -- Bestdamnpennystocks, an investment community with a special focus on updating investors with recent news on the U.S. stock market, issues news alert on the following stocks:-
Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE:SPN) shares fell 2.48% to $25.51. The company, on Feb. 26, announced fourth-quarter net income of $76.3 million, or $0.48 per share, up from $19.4 million, or $0.24 per share, for the same quarter of 2011. Non-GAAP adjusted earnings for the quarter were $77.6 million, or $0.49 per share. Meanwhile, revenue for the quarter surged to $1.178 billion from $562.40 million in the year ago quarter. Analysts expected the company to report earnings of $0.48 per share on revenues of $1.15 billion for the fourth-quarter.
How Should Investors Trade SPN After The Recent Movement? Find Out Here
Rio Tinto plc (ADR) (NYSE:RIO) shares dropped 2.45% to $50.48. The 52 week trading range for the company is $41.59 - $60.45. The shares of the company fell 11% in the last one year. The company is engaged in minerals exploration, development, production and processing. Its product groups include aluminum, copper, diamonds and minerals, energy, and iron ore.
Is RIO Strong Buy After The Recent Strong Gains? Get Free Trend Analysis Here
Pandora Media Inc (NYSE:P) shares decreased 2.44% to $12. The company last week said it would cap free mobile listening at 40 hours per month as it tries to overcome rising royalty costs. Pandora is struggling to grow amid fierce competition from the likes of Sirius XM Radio Inc. The company’s per-track royalty rates have increased more than 25 percent over the last 3 years, including 9 percent in 2013 alone and are set to increase an additional 16 percent over the next two years.
Additionally, the company announced that its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2013 financial results will be released on Thursday, March 7, 2013, after the close of the market.
Is P a Buying Opportunity After The Recent Plunge? Don’t Miss Out Our Latest Report Here
National Bank of Greece (ADR)(NYSE:NBG) shares fell 2.44% to $1.20. Eurobank Ergasias SA on Feb. 22 announced that following the completion of National Bank Of Greece SA's (NBG) voluntary tender offer addressed to Eurobank’s ordinary shareholders, NBG acquired on February 20, 2013, 466,397,790 ordinary shares with voting rights, issued by Eurobank, representing 84.35% of its ordinary shares with voting rights. As a result of this transaction, the percentage of the voting rights held in total (directly and indirectly) in Eurobank by NBG stands as of February 20, 2013, from 0.40% to 84.75%.
How Should Investors Trade NBG After The Latest Earnings Report? Find Out Here
Best Damn Penny Stocks’ team is engaged in providing stock newsletters on various hot penny stocks on a regular basis. Our instant stock news on Major Gainers, small cap penny stocks and various other stocks, guides investors in making the wise stock market investments decision. In order to get update to the markets, we would advise you sign up to our free newsletters. You can become leader in stock market by keeping track of the daily activity.
The assembled information disseminated by Bestdamnpennystocks.com is for information purposes only, and is neither a solicitation to buy nor an offer to sell securities. Bestdamnpennystocks.com does expect that investors will buy and sell securities based on information assembled and presented in Bestdamnpennystocks.com. PLEASE always do your own due diligence, and consult your financial advisor.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)