New York, NY -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/10/2014 -- PennyStockChronicle covers the breadth of the markets, from NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, ETF, Penny Stocks, Emerging Markets, activities at the Fed and more. PennyStockChronicle brings you the most vibrant coverage of following stocks: Mast Therapeutics Inc (NYSEMKT:MSTX), Cedar Realty Trust Inc (NYSE:CDR), CytRx Corporation (NASDAQ:CYTR), Axcelis Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:ACLS)
Mast Therapeutics Inc (NYSEMKT:MSTX) showed a volume of 2.92 million shares by the end of last trade whereas the average volume of the stock remained 1.85 million shares. The stock opened the session at $0.56but then moved to $0.545. At that price, the stock showed a negative performance of -6.03%. Mast Therapeutics, Inc., formerly ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is a development-stage company biopharmaceutical company focused on developing product candidates. The Company's product candidate is ANX-188, a rheologic, antithrombotic and cytoprotective agent that improves microvascular blood flow and has application in treating a range of diseases and conditions,
Will MSTX Get Buyers Even After The Recent Rally? Find Out Here
Cedar Realty Trust Inc (NYSE:CDR) opened the session at $6.24 and closed the session at $6.40. The stock showed a positive performance of 3.23% in previous trading session. Cedar Realty Trust, Inc., formerly Cedar Shopping Centers, Inc., is a fully-integrated real estate investment trust (REIT), which focuses primarily on ownership and operation of supermarket-anchored shopping centers. As of December 31, 2011, the Company owned and managed a portfolio of 70 operating properties totaling approximately 9.6 million square feet of gross leasable area (GLA).
For How Long CDR will fight for Profitability? Read This Trend Analysis report
CytRx Corporation (NASDAQ:CYTR) opened the session at $6.80 and closed the session at $6.78. The stock showed a negative performance of -1.02% in previous trading session. The beta of the stock remained 1.33. CytRx Corporation (CytRx) is a biopharmaceutical research and development company specializing in oncology. The Company's oncology pipeline includes three programs in clinical development for cancer indications: INNO-206, tamibarotene and bafetinib. INNO-206 is the Company's tumor-targeted doxorubicin conjugate. On May 13, 2011, the Company sold all pre-clinical and clinical data,
Why Should Investors Buy CYTR After the Recent Fall? Just Go Here and Find Out
Axcelis Technologies Inc (NASDAQ:ACLS) the stock advanced 3.78% and finished the session at $2.47. Traded with volume of 2.75 million shares in the prior session and the average volume of the stock remained 563,818.00 shares. The beta of the stock remained 2.35. Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Axcelis) designs, manufactures and services ion implantation, dry strip and other processing equipment used in the fabrication of semiconductor chips. The Company sells to semiconductor chip manufacturers worldwide. The ion implantation business comprised approximately 76.7% of its revenue during the year ended December 31, 2012, with the remaining 23.3% of revenue derived from its dry strip and other processing systems.
Will ACLS Continue To Move Higher? Find Out Here
Penny Stock Chronicle is comprised of a team of vetted penny stock traders who’ve been trading since 2008 & have developed the skills needed to trade for consistent profits.
PLEASE NOTE WELL: The employees of PennyStockChronicle.com are not registered as Investment Advisors in any jurisdiction whatsoever. Never invest in any stock featured on our site or emails unless you can afford to lose your entire investment. Investing in “penny stocks” is highly speculative.
Verify all claims and do your own due diligence on all securities. PennyStockChronicle.com profiles are not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or hold securities. PennyStockChronicle.com is not offering securities for sale. Neither PennyStockChronicle.com nor its owners, operators, affiliates or anyone disseminating information on its behalf is registered as an Investment Advisor under any federal or state law and none of the information provided by PennyStockChronicle.com, its owners, operators, affiliates or anyone disseminating information on its behalf should be construed as investment advice or investment recommendations. PennyStockChronicle.com does not recommend that the securities profiled should be purchased, sold or held.
Read Full Disclaimer at: http://pennystockchronicle.com/disclaimer
Copyright © 2005-2014 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)