With Diana Zero Client, SUNDE gets ready to offer an extremely cost-effective and simpler VDI solution to the small businesses and schools.
Guangzhou, Guangdong -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/08/2013 -- SUNDE, with its all new revolutionary zero client endpoint device called Diana Zero Client, proposes a perfect solution to the Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution.
Diana, a zero client endpoint device is significantly superior to the thin clients. It offers the complete processing at the server unit, which eliminates the need for any CPU, hardware or the memory unit at the client end. With the technology playing an extensive role here, these zero-client endpoint devices are available today for both the Terminal Server (TS) and the VDI architectures. However, Diana Zero Client is intended to be used solely for the VDI based solutions.
There are some inherent limitations to the TS architecture, which necessitates the current businesses to opt for VDI solutions. While many major players are there to provide VDI based solutions, a very few excel in innovating and simplifying the users’ demands. The heavy costs and complexity associated with the VDI architecture block its acceptance with the consumers when compared with the TS architecture. With Diana Zero Client, SUNDE not only offers a simpler solution, but also a load of performance laden features with PC-Class experience to users.
How Are Diana Zero Client Devices Advantageous Over The Thin Clients?
The thin client endpoint devices, which are in existence today for VDI architecture, lag behind the Diana zero clients in various ways:
- No processor, storage and hardware units in the zero clients reduce the costs at the client side.
- The Diana zero clients need not have any embedded OS. This straight away eliminates the OS licensing costs and the driver updates.
- With no embedded OS, the peripherals do not need a specialized client driver. A native Windows driver works well enough.
- The obsolescence-free zero clients are secured to be threatened of any virus or malware programs.
- The power consumption of Diana zero client devices are much lesser. Diana Zero Client consumes between 0.2 watts – 5 watts of power as against 15 watts – 30 watts usually consumed by the thin clients.
In What Ways Does Diana Zero Client Excels The Other Zero Client Systems?
This pertains to SUNDE’s well researched technology, which gives an edge to this highly specialized product, offering a great deal to the customers:
- Diana Zero Client comes as a package including the necessary components. This is a major benefit over the other products where the customer purchases various components from various vendors.
- This particular package requires the buyer to pay only for Diana Zero Client. The remaining components are all FREE!!
- Everything in a single package also eliminates the incompatibility issues between components, which are otherwise likely when purchased from different vendors.
- One innovative feature of SUNDE is its innovative protocol. With the SUNDE-VDI protocol for remote display, the graphics rich multimedia files can be transferred seamlessly with no delay. This enhances the user experience and is stated true when tested with the various popular products.
- With Diana Zero Client, the VDI implementation is very simple and easy.
Press Release Source : AB Newswire
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)