Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 04/16/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds Global Super Junction MOSFET Market 2014-2018 new report in its store.Super junction MOSFETs are power semiconductor components used for high-frequency and high-voltage applications. They are fabricated using two types of technology, multi-epitaxial growth and deep trench. Multi-epitaxial growth technology uses the multiple epitaxy and doping processes to create a doped area in the epilayer, which diffuses and creates an N-doped layer. Deep trench technology uses the deep reactive ion etching technique to create a trench, which is then filled with an N-doped material to form the super junction structure. Super junction MOSFETs are used in a wide range of applications such as servers, telecommunications, computing, industrial power supply, UPS, solar inverters, lighting applications, and consumer electronics, which require high power density, system efficiency, and reliability. They have extremely fast switching characteristics and low switching loss, enabling higher power conversion efficiency.
Analysts forecast the Global Super Junction MOSFET Market will grow at a CAGR of 11.66 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The Global Super Junction MOSFET market is categorized into five application segments: Laptop Adapters, Desktop PCs, Flat TVs, lighting supply, Server Power Supplies, and Others.
Global Super Junction MOSFET Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC and EMEA regions and the Americas; it also covers the Global Super Junction MOSFET market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Fairchild Semiconductor International Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- STMicroelectronics NV
- Toshiba Corp.
- Vishay Intertechnology Inc.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=280673.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Alpha & Omega Semiconductor Ltd.
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd.
- International Rectifier
- NXP Semiconductors NV
- ON Semiconductor
- Rohm Co. Ltd.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Demand for Energy-efficient Electronic Products.
Key Market Challenge
- Low Demand Due to Global Economic Slowdown.
Key Market Trend
- Growing Need for Miniaturization of Semiconductor Devices.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?