Popular men’s health site MoreLibido.com reviews two ways of increasing testosterone in men.
New Delhi, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/12/2013 -- A lot of T-clinics seem to have come in the US to help men boost their falling testosterone levels. However, the safety of such treatments remains a cause of concern.
Testosterone shots or injections are known to be expensive. Another major drawback is their side effects. Too much of artificial testosterone in the body can create complications. Some of the known side effects include allergic reactions such as skin rashes, nausea, vomiting, swelling, bleeding and skin irritation, prostate enlargement, gynecomastia or abnormal growth of breasts in men, behavioral and cognitive changes etc.
Another complication that could arise is that it can affect body’s natural production of testosterone.
“Testosterone production in men begins declining after the age of 30 and this fall in testosterone production is known to be the main cause of Andropause or the male form of menopause. Some of the symptoms include loss of lean muscle, reduced libido, erectile dysfunction, weight gain specially around the waistline, poor stamina and energy, lack of concentration, mood swings and irritable behavior, sleep apnea etc.” explains a MoreLibido.com spokesperson.
“Though testosterone injections can result in almost immediate increase in T levels, they are not really considered safe by the doctors and medics. A better alternative to such injections is natural supplements that are made with herbal extracts and other ingredients such as amino acids etc., that are known to stimulate body’s own production of testosterone without side effects. Provacyl is one such supplement that has been around for a couple of years and has helped thousands of men regain their youthful vigor and vitality” says a MoreLibido.com spokesperson.
As a part of their Provacyl Review, MoreLibido.com highlights the following key points:
- 100% natural formulation comprising of ingredients that include ginkgo biloba, tongat ali, panax ginseng, l-arginine, l-glutamine, DHEA, anterior pituitary, hypothalamus etc.,
- Boosts testosterone, HGH and DHEA
- Some of the known benefits include improved stamina, better body composition with increased lean muscle and reduced body fat, enhanced libido, harder erections, better mood and sleep quality, younger looking skin etc.,
- Increases HGH production in the body that helps reverse and slow down age effects
- No Known side effects
- Large base of happy and satisfied customers
- Works slowly by making body produce more testosterone and other youth hormones naturally. This makes it safe. However, it requires supplementation of at least 5-6 months to get the best results.
- Reasonably priced
- Complete money back guarantee
“Provacyl is a highly recommended health supplement for men over the age of 30 and it can help wipe off a decade or two from your body without side effects” says a MoreLibido.com spokesperson.
To find out more on Provacyl, visit http://morelibido.com/natural-testosterone-supplements
MoreLibido.com is a men’s health site that is known for its in depth and detailed reviews of the latest health supplements and other products for men in the market place.
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)