Lewisville, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 12/03/2013 -- The Behringer X32 Digital Mixer developed by Behringer Music LTD. Behringer capitalized the idea of connectivity and harmony and perfect pitch digital mixer. Behringer X32’s recording capability includes X-USB Expansion Card allows you to transfer tracks to your PC or Mac via USB 2.0. With its 480 Mbit/second throughput, the X-USB is significantly faster than FireWire400 and stable platfrom . X-USB supports 32 x 32 channels I/O and USB MIDI, so it interfaces with popular DAW software. The X-USB turns X32 into a sophisticated control surface, and includes remote HUI* and Mackie Control emulation.
Digital mixing analog BEHRINGER X32 digital mixing console benchmark for live sound mixing along with unprecedented value. Behringer X32 digital mixing console with its large input and output channel count, comprehensive processing, flexible expansion options and intuitive user interface.
TRACKTION 4 puts the fun back into the creative process, including it free of charge B EHRINGER X32.Powerful, yet easy-to-use music production software , putting everything you’ll need on your desktop, on a single-screen – without the sea of drop down and hidden menus common to most other DAWs. And TRACKTION doesn’t limit the number of tracks to record, or the number of effects to use. The only limitation is computer’s processing power. It features the same great mixer in a professional touring-grade road case for the ultimate in protection. A warranty of 3 years for the product is also given upon registration.
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 32 MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- iPad* and iPhone* apps for professional remote operation available free of charge—no host PC required
- High-resolution 7" day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L* and PCM70*, EMT250* and Quantec QRS* etc.
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready** via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIK’s SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System** plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Future firmware updates, incl. new FX “Plug Ins”, downloadable from behringer.com free of charge
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
With site http://www.behringer.com started in 1989 as a small company making club music mixing instruments and have fully develop a full range of quality digital music mixing equipment including the BEHRINGER X32