Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Global Construction Aggregates Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/18/2014 -- The Global construction aggregates market valued US$106.4 billion in 2013. Asia-Pacific was the largest regional market, accounting for 44.9% of the global market in 2013. It was followed by Europe and North America with respective shares of 26.3% and 20.3%. Developing Asia-Pacific economies such as China, India, Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia are expected to support the market’s expansion due to demand for infrastructure, residential, commercial and industrial construction in these locations. The market shares in Europe, North America and Latin America are expected to reach 25.5%, 18.3% and 5.3% respectively in 2018, down from 2013, while Asia-Pacific’s and the Middle East’s shares are forecast to increase to 48.0% and 3.0% respectively.
The Global Construction Aggregates Market - Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 report provides detailed market analysis, information, trends, issues and insights into the global construction aggregates market, including:
- The regional and global construction aggregates market’s growth prospects by category
- Analysis of the Asia-Pacific, Middle Eastern, North American, Latin American and European markets separately, with country-level data
- Critical insight into the impact on the market through comparative analysis of country-level data.
- Company profiles of key companies operating in the construction aggregates market.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the construction aggregates market globally. In includes:
- Historical (2009-2013) and forecast (2014-2018) valuations of the construction aggregates market in Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, North America, Latin America.
- Construction aggregates categories including construction sands, gravel and pebble, crushed stone, chippings, waste-based aggregates, pre-coated aggregates
- Breakdowns of values at country level, featuring 44 countries
- Analysis of key events and factors driving the construction aggregates market globally
Reasons to Buy:
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities using Publisher's standardized valuation and forecasting methodologies
- Assess market growth potential at a micro-level via review data and forecasts at category and country level
- Understand the latest industry and market trends
- Formulate and validate business strategies by using Publisher's critical and actionable insight
- Assess business risks, including cost, and competitive pressures
- The Asia-Pacific construction aggregates market grew at a review-period CAGR of 16.46%, outperforming all other regional markets. China held the largest share of the Asia-Pacific market with a 70.1% share in 2013, followed by Japan, Indonesia, India and South Korea with 8.9%, 6.9%, 5.3% and 3.9% respectively.
- In the European construction aggregates market, France accounted for the largest market share with 17.9%, followed by Russia, Germany, the UK, Italy and Spain with 16.1%, 13.0%, 10.4%, 9.5% and 6.3% respectively. The majority of Europe’s demand for construction aggregates will be driven by construction in Russia, which is expected to record investment in all construction markets as the country is hosting the 2018 Fifa World Cup.
- The US was the largest market with a 92.7% share in the North American construction aggregates market, while Canada accounted for the remainder. Demand for construction aggregates declined as a result of the housing crisis and recession, causing the market to record a review-period CAGR of 1.84%.
- In the Latin American construction aggregates market, Mexico accounted for the largest share with 44.3%, followed by Brazil, Argentina and Colombia with 38.1%, 15.4% and 2.1% respectively. Brazil is expected to be a key source of demand for construction aggregates in Latin America over the forecast period, as the country is hosting the 2016 Olympic Games.
- The Middle Eastern construction aggregates market was the smallest regional market in 2013, accounting for 2.9% of the global market. The UAE was the largest market in the region, accounting for a 41.6% share, followed by Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain with 41.1%, 14.8% and 2.5% respectively.
Spanning over 224 pages, 246 Tables and 115 figures “The Global Construction Aggregates Market – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering Executive Summary, Construction Aggregates Market Analysis, Global Construction Aggregates Market, North American Construction Aggregates Market, European Construction Aggregates Market, Asia-Pacific Construction Aggregates Market, Latin American Construction Aggregates Market, Middle East Construction Aggregates Market, Company Profile, Appendix. This report Covered 5 Companies - Vulcan Materials Company, CRH Plc, Martin Marietta Materials, Holcim Ltd, Heidelberg Cement. Browse this report: http://mrr.cm/ZL2
Find all Construction Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/construction
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: