Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “The Insurance Industry in the Republic of the Congo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- The insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo (the Congo) is relatively small and underdeveloped, and had only five operational companies as of 2011. Key factors affecting the industry’s performance during the review period include poverty and the global economic crisis. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the poverty rate stood at 46.5% in 2011. The industry driver is the non-life segment, which accounted for 84.6% of the total gross written premium in 2013. The Conférence Internationale des Marchés d’Assurances (CIMA), which was established on July 10, 1992, is the official industry regulator.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo, including:
- The Congolese insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The competitive landscape in the Congolese insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Congolese insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Congolese insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Congolese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo:
- It provides historical values for the Congolese insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Congolese insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in the Republic of the Congo, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Congolese insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Congolese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Congolese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Congolese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo (the Congo) is relatively small and underdeveloped, and had only five operational companies as of 2011.
- Key factors affecting the industry’s performance during the review period include poverty and the global economic crisis.
- Life insurance continued to be the fastest growing segment, with a CAGR of 30.3% during the review period.
- The Congo is one of the leading oil producers in Sub-Saharan Africa, and has large reserves of associated natural gas.
- To reform insurance operations, the government has defined a plan wherein the public operator ? Assurances et Réassurances du Congo (ARC) ? has been restructured in line with the CIMA code and Regional Reinsurance Company rules.
Spanning over 136 pages, 85 Tables and 80 Figures “The Insurance Industry in the Republic of the Congo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018” report covering Executive Summary, Introduction, Congolese Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Competitive Landscape, Macroeconomic Indicators, Appendix. This report covered 5 Companies - Assurances Générales du Congo-Vie (AGC-Vie), NSIA Vie Congo, Assurances Générales du Congo, Assurances et Reassurances du Congo, Nouvelle Société Interafricaine d’Assurances.
Know more about this report
Find all Banking and Finance Reports
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: