Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/29/2013 -- This report provides detailed data on the size and development of retail sales of individual product types through specific retail channels and formats in Mexico. It provides a detailed and comprehensive quantitative analysis of the trends affecting market development through both historic and forecast data.
Key Features and Benefits
- Detailed category coverage is provided, covering 25 products, across eight product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories and Luxury Goods, Book, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment.
- Detailed channel coverage is provided, covering 17 products, across four channel groups that include: General Retailers, Specialist Retailers, Value Retailers, and Online Retailers.
- Forecasts allow marketers to understand the future pattern of market trends, from winners and losers to category and channel dynamics, and therefore quickly and easily identify the key areas in which they want to compete in the future.
Get a copy of complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/267688-the-future-of-retailing-in-mexico-to-2017.html.
Key Market Issues
According to a report published by eMarketer, internet penetration in Mexico was 36.5% at the end of December 2012 and ranked 8th among the Latin American countries.
- General retailers were the largest channel group with hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters recording the highest sales among the various channels under the general retailers channel group during review period. The convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations channel recorded the second highest sales.
- According to data published by The National Council on Population, a third of the country's population, or 38 million people, are aged between 12 and 29 and, over 65% of the country's population is of working age.
- According to an article published by HSBC, the number of households earning at least US$50,000 per annum will rise from 11% in 2012 to 21% in 2017.
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=267688. Alternatively place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=267688.
Few major points covered in Table of Contents:
2 Market Overview
3 Consumer Trends
4 Retailer Trends and Innovations
5 Mexico Retail Sales Overview
6 Channel Group Analysis: Value Retailers
7 Channel Group Analysis: General Retailers
8 Channel Group Analysis: Specialist Retailers
9 Channel Group Analysis: Online Retailing
10 Category Group Analysis: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods
11 Category Group Analysis: Books, News and Stationery
12 Category Group Analysis: Electrical and Electronics
13 Category Group Analysis: Food and Grocery
14 Category Group Analysis: Furniture and Floor Coverings
15 Category Group Analysis: Home and Garden Products
16 Category Group Analysis: Music, Video and Entertainment Software
17 Category Group Analysis: Sports and Leisure Equipment
List of Tables
Inquire for Discount offered on this report before placing a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=267688.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/111656568937629536321/posts
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)