Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/30/2013 -- The industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market in Russia, Germany & Turkey. The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Russia (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Russia, Germany & Turkey thermal power market. A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
Complete report on Russia Thermal Power Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/thermal-power-in-russia-market-outlook-to-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-power-plants-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html .
The report analyses global thermal power market, Russia, Germany & Turkey power market and Russia thermal power market. The scope of the research includes –
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in Russia, Germany & Turkey and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of Russia, Germany & Turkey thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Complete report on Germany Thermal Power Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/thermal-power-in-germany-market-outlook-to-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-power-plants-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html .
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Russia, Germany & Turkey thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Complete report on Turkey Thermal Power Market @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/thermal-power-in-turkey-market-outlook-to-2025-2013-update-capacity-generation-power-plants-regulations-and-company-profiles-market-report.html
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)