Ultimate Wresling Strength, A Complete Strength, Conditioning And Nutrition System For Wrestlers Of All Ages And Mma Fighters
Billericay, Essex -- (SBWIRE) -- 03/14/2013 -- Freshly announced, The "Ultimate wrestling strength" is the perfect program to build up strength, speed and conditioning for wrestling without the need for fancy equipment and/or expensive gym membership. The Ultimate wrestling strength is scientifically proven and has been endorsed by top wrestlers and coaches around the world.
The Ultimate wrestling strength is the result of 6 years of study by Steve Preston. Steve was coaching Middle School wrestlers and was concerned by the fact that wrestlers were getting worn out mid-match and consequently lost matches that should have won if only had been fitter and stronger in the first place.
Steve Preston then sat down and began to outline specific training programs that would address weaknesses of their wrestlers so they could increase their strength and velocity in order to win more matches. The results were fantastic, The wrestlers that they were training with body weight and few simple tools were getting just as strong and conditioned as the people attending the gym who had thousands of dollars worth of equipment to choose from.
Ultimate Wrestling Strength
Here are a few science facts in relation to wrestling:
- Wrestling is a unique sport that is anaerobic in nature. Unlike other sports like jogging which is aerobic, wrestlers need to be quick on their feet without covering too much of a distance. This means that the exercises that wrestlers need are much different from those ones needed by athletes in other sports.
- Wrestling is avery intense sport and require 100% intensity for success. It also requires different kind of training throughout the year. The training performed during the Offseason must be different from the one during the season. If they train the same in the offseason they will inevitably get tired and burn out.
- Many wrestlers drop down in weight to enter lower weight classes. Despite this being quite normal, in order to achieve that they need to sacrifice lean muscle and this leads to a more weakened condition as the season progresses.
The Ultimate wrestling strength is a fully customized and conditioning program for wrestlers made up of 5 different training programs, 2 Offseason programs, 2 pre-season programs and 1 in-season program for a total of 20 wks worth of training. here is a little glance at what the 5 programs are all about:
- Training program 1, Offseason training to get diesel-strong. Gain strength in the upper body through progressive resistance and High intensity training.
- Training program 2, Preseason training to get explosive, fast and conditioned. This is the phase of the training where wrestlers need to become faster as the season gets closer.
- Training program 3, In-season training to keep strong all season. This is the phase where most wrestlers go wrong, By following this program wrestlers will keep their endurance throughout the entire match and beyond.
- Training program 4, 5 Phases of training. 2 offseason, 2 preseason and 1 in-season programs to keep progress in the right direction.
- Training program 5, The best exercises for the wrestling-specific muscles. The best exercise carried out by using body weight an simple tools will cut down the time wrestlers will spend looking for the right exercises to do.
For more information on the Ultimate wrestling strength program, please click on the following link: Ultimate Wrestling Strength
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)