Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 02/05/2013 -- A complete overview of every segment within this report. This summary includes an abridged competitive analysis, partial numerical data, CAGRS, and qualitative synopses. In 2012, the U.S. market for cardiac rhythm management (CRM), electrophysiology and ablation devices market was valued at nearly $6.8 billion.
The CRM, electrophysiology and ablation device market includes pacemakers, cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT) devices, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), cardiac stimulation leads, external defibrillators, ablation catheters, diagnostic electrophysiology (EP) catheters, intracardiac ultrasound (ICE) catheters, electrophysiology (EP) stimulators, diagnostic ECG and cardiac monitoring devices. Over the forecast period, the CRM, electrophysiology and ablation device market will be driven by the aging population, rise in cardiac ablation procedures and adoption of advanced CRM devices. However, the aftermath of the economic recession of 2008 and the sluggish U.S. economy that followed have continued to stifle growth in the markets.
This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2009 – 2019) for the U.S.
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment
- Trend Analysis by Segment
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback and Market Monitoring
Main Segments Included:
- Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICDs)
- Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy devices (CRTs)
- Cardiac stimulation leads
- External defibrillators
- Ablation catheters
- Diagnostic electrophysiology (EP) catheters
- Intracardiac ultrasound (ICE) catheters
- Electrophysiology (EP) stimulators
- Cardiac monitoring devices
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=70581. Contact email@example.com for further information.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/posts
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-321-1250 (International)