Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Future of the Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019” research report to their offering.
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/19/2014 -- The Future of the Venezuela Defense Industry – Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 report provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast Venezuela Defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
- With a defense budget of US$5.8 billion in 2014, Venezuela is currently the largest arms importer in Latin American and occupies nearly one-third of defense imports of military goods in the region.
- This burgeoning defense expenditure can be attributed to the modernization of the armed forces, re-armament program, border disputes, and development of indigenous military sector
- Key opportunities for equipment suppliers are expected in areas such as multi-role aircraft, naval vessels, missile systems, surveillance systems, and UAVs
- The defense budget as a percentage of GDP is expected to increase at an average of 1.91% over the forecast period from an average of 1.17% in the historic period
- Venezuelan homeland security (HLS) expenditure stands at US$15.0 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.70% over the forecast period, to reach US$19.5 billion in 2019
This report offers detailed analysis of the Venezuelan defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants. In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Venezuela defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Venezuelan defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis of the Venezuela defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barrier to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of Venezuela’s defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons to Buy:
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on detailed analysis of Venezuela’s defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Venezuelan defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Force Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts
Spanning over 110 pages, 28 Tables and 76 figures “Future of the Venezuelan Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019” report covering Introduction, Executive Summary, Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities, Defense Procurement Market Dynamics, Industry Dynamics, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights, Business Environment and Country Risk, Appendix. This report Covered 3 Companies - CAVIM, UCOCAR, Diques y Astilleros Nacionales CA.
Know more about this report at – http://www.marketresearchreports.com/strategic-defence-intelligence/future-venezuelan-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitiv-0
Find all Defense and Security Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/defense-security
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: