Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Wearable Technology in Gaming 2014” Research report to their website http://www.MarketResearchReports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 10/22/2014 -- Wearable computing has a natural home in the world of gaming. Nintendo's Wii controller already has motion-sensors and it will not be long before more interactive gear, including clothing, become part of a video-game player's apparatus. Gaming in the future will be dominated by wearable devices that users can wear from head to foot.
There will also be head pieces, vests, sleeves, gloves among others. While early virtual reality attempts such as the Nintendo’s Virtual Boy failed to change the gaming world, wearable technologies with augmented reality will. The drivers of growth will be the expansion of the broadband industry, efficient hardware compatibility and the development of wireless gaming. Of course, continuing increase in disposable incomes will be instrumental in propelling growth.
This research assesses the current state and future outlook of wearable technology in gaming. The report evaluates major players, offerings, and strategies. The report also identifies the opportunities and timing for introduction of gaming into mainstream wearable technology. All purchases of Publisher reports includes time with an expert analyst who will help you link key findings in the report to the business issues you're addressing. This needs to be used within three months of purchasing the report.
- Augmented reality companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Consumer electronics companies
- Wearable technology developers
- Embedded computing companies
- Regulatory bodies and governments
- Wireless service providers of all types
- Mobile marketing/commerce companies
- Gain foundation knowledge about wearable tech
- Identify major players and offerings in wearable gaming
- Identify the advantages of different gaming development platforms
- Understand advantages and challenges of different devices in gaming
- Learn about important usability and fitness for use issues for wearable gaming
- Understand the market dynamics for gaming industry relative to wearable technology
- Recognize the difference between general purpose and standalone wearable devices in gaming
Spanning over 24 pages, “Wearable Technology in Gaming 2014” report covering the Executive Summary, Introduction, Wearable Gaming.
Know more about this report
Find all Computing and Electronics Report
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: