Market Research Reports, Inc. has announced the addition of “Wearable Technology in Mobile Advertising” research report to their website http://www.marketresearchreports.com
Lewes, DE -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/28/2014 -- The emerging wearable technology ecosystem will bring mobile advertising personalization to a whole new level as solutions such as Disney’s MyMagic+ wearable are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg. We see wearable tech bringing to the fore an entirely new category of mobile advertising that will transform the joking about the movie Minority Report into a viable business model with positive ROI for advertisers.
Wearables can be used as a source of knowledge for advertisers. This can be done by collecting information about user’s behavior towards certain ads. Wearable devices can be used smartly in advertising. It can give the user’s feedback on certain products by monitoring the user’s behavior while watching these products’ ads. Wearables device can vary from wearable glasses to small wrist bands that can detect the following user’s activity including movements, vital signs, and behaviors.
This ICT Insight report provides analysis of wearable technology in mobile advertising scenarios such as using Google Glass Pay-Per-Gaze and Pay-Per Emotions business models.
This report is part of the Publisher Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Insight series of reports, which are provided as part of subscription offerings and on an exclusive basis to our preferred clients and partners. The reports provide critical information and key insights into the impact of developing ICT trends, challenges and opportunities with emerging business models, and assessment of evolving and maturing technologies.
- Advertising agencies
- Mobile network operators
- Retail brands and merchants
- Mobile marketing companies
- Augmented reality companies
- Wireless device manufacturers
- Wireless infrastructure providers
- Consumer electronics companies
- Wearable technology developers
- Digital entertainment companies
- Wearable technology will have a profound effect on measuring human behavior
- Mobile advertising will benefit from new models including pay-per-emotion and pay-per-action
- Certain models such as pay-per-gaze, while unproven commercially, have great promise as wearable tech becomes mainstream
- Wearable technology and mobile advertising have great synergy as the former will provide a measured response to advertisements
Spanning over 28 pages, “Wearable Technology in Mobile Advertising” report covering the Wearable Devices Developments, Wearables Smart Glasses in Advertising, Wearables Advertising a New Shift, Future Advertising Models with Wearable Devices. Know more about this report: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/mind-commerce/wearable-technology-mobile-advertising
Browse more Computing and Electronics reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/computing-electronics
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: