Dallas, TX -- (SBWIRE) -- 05/19/2014 -- ReportsnReports.com adds The 2G, 3G and 4G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 – 2020 – with an Evaluation of WiFi and WiMAX new report in its store.The wireless network infrastructure market is currently in a phase of transition as mobile network operators seek to address increasing mobile traffic demands amidst global economic uncertainties. This paradigm shift is bringing new challenges and opportunities to infrastructure vendors.
In 2013, global 2G, 3G and 4G wireless infrastructure revenues stood at $52 Billion. Research estimates that these revenues, from macrocell Radio Access Network (RAN) and core network investments will remain flat in 2014. However, the market is expected to decline at a CAGR of 2% over the next 6 years, eventually shrinking to $47 Billion by the end of 2020.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=272532.
Although, the new wave of 4G LTE macrocell Radio Access Network (RAN) and core network investments will not be able to compensate the overall declines in 2G, 3G and WiMAX equipment sales, operators are expected to significantly increase their spending in the evolving HetNet market, which encompasses small cell, carrier WiFi, Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and cloud RAN equipment. Small cell and carrier WiFi equipment alone will represent a market worth $4 Billion in 2015. Supplemented further by DAS and Cloud RAN investments, the HetNet sector is attracting considerable attention from both established vendors as well as startups which solely focus on the market.
Spanning over 842 pages, ""The 2G, 3G and 4G Wireless Network Infrastructure Market: 2014 – 2020 – with an Evaluation of WiFi and WiMAX""report package encompasses two comprehensive reports from covering both the conventional 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market as well as the HetNet market:
- The Wireless Network Infrastructure Bible: 2014 – 2020 - Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, RRH, DAS, Cloud RAN, Carrier WiFi, Mobile Core & Backhaul
- The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) - Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts: 2013 – 2020 – With an Evaluation of DAS & Cloud RAN
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=272532.
This report package provides an in-depth assessment of the 2G, 3G and 4G wireless network infrastructure market and also explores the HetNet and the mobile backhaul markets. Besides analyzing the key market drivers, challenges, regional CapEx commitments and vendor strategies, the report package also presents revenue and unit shipment forecasts for the wireless network infrastructure, small cell, WiFi offload, DAS, cloud RAN and the mobile backhaul markets from 2014 to 2020 at a regional as well as a global scale. Historical figures and vendor shares are also provided for 2010 till 2013.
The report package comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the two reports.
- The report package covers the following topics:
- 2G (GSM and CDMA) technology and market trends
- 3G (W-CDMA, TD-SCDMA and CDMA-2000) technology and market trends
- 4G (LTE, WiMAX) technology and market trends
- Core network equipment market trends
- Mobile backhaul equipment and market trends
- WiFi offload, small cell, DAS, cloud RAN and HetNet technology and market trends
- Market drivers for wireless network infrastructure investments
- Challenges to the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem
- Vendor profiles and strategies
- Global and regional market analysis and forecasts
- SWOT analysis of the wireless network infrastructure market
Inquiry Before Buying on this Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/inquirybeforebuy.aspx?name=272532.
Key Questions Answered:
- The report package provides answers to the following key questions:
- How is the 2G, 3G & 4G infrastructure market evolving by segment and region? What will the market size be in 2017 and at what rate will it grow?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How will the market shape for small cell infrastructure such as DAS, femtocells, picocells, microcells and other ""HetNet"" deployments?
- How will WiFi fit into future network architectures for access and offload?
- Who are the key vendors in the market, what is their market share and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should be adopted by operators and vendors to remain a dominant market force?
- Which 2G, 3G & 4G technology constitutes the highest amount of spending and how will this evolve overtime?
- How will LTE deployments proceed, and how long will GSM, HSPA and CDMA technologies coexist with LTE?
- When will WiMAX infrastructure spending diminish?
- What is the global and regional outlook for RAN and core network sub-markets?
- What is the opportunity for wireless backhaul market, and what new backhaul solutions are evolving?