Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/03/2012 -- Reportreserve’s announces the inclusion of a new report published by GlobalData’s new report, “Wound Care Management - Emerging Countries (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Opportunity Assessment, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecasts to 2018” provides key data, information and analysis on the wound care management market in emerging countries. The report provides market landscape, competitive landscape and market trends information on the wound care management market in emerging countries. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting the market, and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape and technology offerings.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
- Key geographies covered include the China, India, Brazil and Russia.
- Key segments covered include Wound Closure Devices, Advanced Wound Management, Traditional Wound Management, Pressure Relief Devices, Negative Pressure Wound Therapy (NPWT), Ostomy Drainage Bags, Automated Suturing Devices and Compression Therapy.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for seven years to 2018. Company shares data for 2011.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends, market drivers, and restraints within wound care management market in emerging countries.
- The report also covers information on the leading market players and the competitive landscape.
- Key players covered include ConvaTec, Covidien plc, Coloplast A/S and Smith & Nephew.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the wound care management market in emerging countries.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- What’s the next big thing in the wound care management market in emerging countries? – Identify, understand and capitalize.
- Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the wound care management market in emerging countries and the factors shaping it.
For further information please visit :http://www.reportreserve.com/report/report-536877
Copyright © 2005-2013 - SBWire, The Small Business Newswire - All Rights Reserved - Important Disclaimer
Contact Us: 888-4-SBWIRE (US) - 920-593-5640 (International)