Argatroban is a thrombin inhibitor that prevents the clotting of blood. Its chemical name is 1-[5-[(aminoiminomethyl) amino]-1-oxo-2-[[(1,2,3,4-tetrahydro-3-methyl-8-quinolinyl) sulfonyl] amino]pentyl]-4-methyl-2-piperidinecarboxylic acid, monohydrate.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/23/2017 -- The Global Argatroban Market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is bifurcated into argatroban powder and argatroban injection. Applications covered in this study include heparin-induced thrombocytopenia (hit), percutaneous coronary intervention, cerebral arterial thrombosis, and others. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The growth of the global argatroban market is driven by increase in the number of heparin-related complications among patients and rise in incidence of percutaneous coronary intervention procedures & cerebral arterial thrombosis. However, increase in allergies associated with argatroban is expected to hinder the market growth.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline, SANDOZ, Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Fresenius Kabi, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries, Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma, and WEST-WARD are provided in this report.
- This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends from 2016 to 2023 to identify the prevailing opportunities.
- The market estimations provided in this report are based on comprehensive analysis of the key developments in the industry.
- The global market is analyzed with respect to product type, application, and geography.
- In-depth analysis based on geography facilitates to analyze the regional market to assist in strategic business planning.
- The development strategies adopted by key manufacturers are enlisted to understand the competitive scenario of the market.
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Get PDF Brochure of this report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-toc-and-sample/2642