The Dr.PGA Golf Learning Center is offering a certification course on "How To Become A Golf Doctor".
Las Vegas, NV -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/18/2014 -- Meet your educator, Raj Jackson, PGA, DC. He is unique as the only Chiropractor and PGA Golf Professional in the world. Dr. Jackson developed the "Certified Golf Doctor" program which combines golf & chiropractic to produce an unparalleled perspective to help educate doctors on golf injuries & peak performance.
The Certified Golf Doctor program is designed to encourage health care professionals to enhance their skill sets for treating golf patients. The program is 24hrs in total and broken down into a two-day training course. Doctors will learn everything related to golf such as golf biomechanics, identify swing faults, prevent and treat golf injuries.
- Become the "golf doctor"in your community
- Step-by-step protocols easy to use
- Take the confusion out of the golf swing
- Golf exam procedures
- Learn the perfect golf posture
- Pro tour exercises
- Can results in more golf referral www.drpga.com
- Stay current with golf research and biomechanical findings
- Enhanced golf performance for your patients
- Increased in overall mobility, flexibility, posture, balance
About Dr. PGA Golf Learning Center
Dr. PGA is a Golf Learning Center is a indoor golf studio located on the Strip in Las Vegas, Nevada. Dr. Raj Jackson serves as the Director of Instruction and Continuing Education Speaker.
For additional information, go to http://www.drpga.com