Crowd Analytics Market, by Deployment (On Cloud, On Premise, Hybrid), by Application (Market Forecasting, Revenue Forecasting, Incident Analytics, Customer Management), by Verticals (Transportation, Healthcare, Retail, BFSI, Media & Entertainment) - Forecast 2016-2022
Pune, India -- (SBWIRE) -- 09/11/2017 -- Market Research Future published a research report on "Global Crowd Analytics Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022"– Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2022.
Market Synopsis of Crowd Analytics Market:
Crowd Analytics is a form of data science techniques where organizations uses the different techniques in order to gain the psychological and behavioral elements. In simple words, analysis of behavioral pattern towards any product or services by use of social network and crowd sourced data as platform. This allows the organization to gain competitive advantage in the market with the actual perspective of their consumer or how their consumer is going to react on certain product of services. High demand for BI solution in current scenario is one of the major driver for the market of crowd analytics. The Global Crowd Analytics Market has been valued at US ~$323 million in the year 2015 which is expected to grow at US ~$1.4 billion by end of forecast period with CAGR of ~24%.
Get a Copy of Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1850
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Crowd Dynamics (U.K.)
- Sightcorp (Netherlands)
- Crowd ANALYTIX, Inc. (U.S.)
- Nokia (Finland)
- Spigit, Inc. (U.S.)
- Wavestore (U.K.)
- AGT International (Switzerland)
- Walkbase (Finland)
Study Objectives of Crowd Analytics Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Crowd Analytics
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Crowd Analytics market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter's five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Deployment, Application, Verticals and sub-segments
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Crowd Analytics Market.
The Crowd Analytics Market has been segmented on the basis of Deployment, Application & Verticals. Deployment includes- On Cloud, On Premise & Hybrid whereas the application has been identified as Market Forecasting, Revenue Forecasting, Incident Analytics and Customer Management among others. The Verticals of Crowd Analytics are- Transportation, Healthcare, Retail, BFSI, Media & Entertainment among others.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/crowd-analytics-market">https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/crowd-analytics-market
North America holds largest market share of Crowd Analytics. Presence of global leaders in this region and technology advantage are supporting the market of Crowd Analytics in North America. Europe stands as second biggest market for the crowd analytics due to the growth of industries and analytics market. Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market due to the economy growth of China and India. Also, growing manufacturing and e-commerce industries are also contributing in growth of North America.
We are thankful for the support and assistance from Global Crowd Analytics Market Research Report- Forecast to 2022 related technical experts and marketing experts during Research Team survey and interviews.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune - 411028
+1 646 845 9312