New ebook on Available on Amazon! Volume Two: Cardiovascular Original Research: Cases in Methodology Design for Content Co-Curation
Newtown, MA -- (SBWIRE) -- 01/15/2016 -- Volume Two: Cardiovascular Original Research: Cases in Methodology Design for Content Co-Curation which is now available on Amazon Kindle at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B018Q5MCN8.
This e-Book is a comprehensive review of recent Original Research on Cardiovascular Diseases: Causes, Risks and Management and related opportunities for Targeted Therapy written by Experts, Authors, Writers. The results of Original Research are gaining value added for the e-Reader by the Methodology of Curation. The e-Book's articles have been published on the Open Access Online Scientific Journal, since April 2012.
Topics covered in greater details include:
- Alternative solutions in Treatment of Heart Failure (HF), medical devices, biomarkers and agent efficacy are handled all in one chapter.
- PCI for valves vs Open heart Valve replacement
- PDA and Complications of Surgery — only curation could create the picture of this unique combination of debate, as exemplified of Endarterectomy (CEA) vs Stenting the Carotid Artery (CAS), ischemic leg, renal artery stenosis. We invite e-Readers to write an Article Reviews on Amazon for this e-Book on Amazon.
All forthcoming BioMed e-Book Titles can be viewed at: http://pharmaceuticalintelligence.com/biomed-e-books/
About Leaders in Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence
Leaders in Pharmaceutical Business Intelligence, launched in April 2012, an Open Access Online Scientific Journal is a scientific, medical and business multi expert authoring environment in several domains of life sciences, pharmaceutical, healthcare & medicine industries. The venture operates as an online scientific intellectual exchange at their website http://pharmaceuticalintelligence.com and for curation and reporting on frontiers in biomedical, biological sciences, healthcare economics, pharmacology, pharmaceuticals & medicine. In addition the venture publishes a Medical E-book Series available on Amazon's Kindle platform.
Analyzing and sharing the vast and rapidly expanding volume of scientific knowledge has never been so crucial to innovation in the medical field. WE are addressing need of overcoming this scientific information overload by:
- Delivering curation and summary interpretations of latest findings and innovations on an open-access, Web 2.0 platform with future goals of providing primarily concept-driven search in the near future
- Providing a social platform for scientists and clinicians to enter into discussion using social media
- Compiling recent discoveries and issues in yearly-updated Medical E-book Series on Amazon's mobile Kindle platform
This curation offers better organization and visibility to the critical information useful for the next innovations in academic, clinical, and industrial research by providing these hybrid networks.