Pectinase is an enzyme obtained from Aspergillus niger and is used in the study of plant protoplast culture. This enzyme breaks down pectin, a plant polysaccharide, to facilitate the extraction process of fruit juices in the fruit industry. In addition, pectinase is employed in plant material extractions, wine preparation, and is also used as a digestive aid.
Portland, OR -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/17/2017 -- Rise in advancement in food and textile industries offers lucrative opportunities for the key manufacturers of Pectinase Market. Increase in digestion-related diseases, high investment in R&D activities, and change in farming practices drive the pectinase market. However, government stringent regulations for approvals are expected to restrain the market growth.
The global pectinase market is segmented based on product, end user, and geography. Based on product, it is categorized into protopectinases, polygalacturonases, pectin lyases, and pectinesterase. On the basis of end user, it is divided into food, aquaculture, winemaking, and textile industries. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global pectinase market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report presents a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Pectinase Market Key Segments:
- Pectin Lyases
By End User
- Food Industry
- Aquaculture Industry
- Winemaking Industry
- Textile Industry
Early buyers will receive 20% customization on this report
Click to get Sample