"Telemonitoring: Challenges & Opportunities" Now Available at Fast Market Research
Recently published research from Espicom Business Intelligence, "Telemonitoring: Challenges & Opportunities", is now available at Fast Market Research
Williamstown, MA -- (SBWire) -- 12/12/2011 --Helping you achieve cost-effective sales and wider distribution for your medical products worldwide! Updated daily on the web or in regional print editions.
Features and benefits of this thoroughly-researched and proven business access service:
All information provided in this report is verified by the agent or distributors
Much more than a simple address listing with key information on staffing sectors covered, companies represented and products they are interested in representing
Access established and emerging markets with sales and distribution agents in 129 countries around the globe!
Looking for companies experienced in selling specific types of product? No problem with the online version!
Get in touch with named decision makers
Independent and Advertising Free:
Espicom is a leading independent publisher which does not accept advertising or "paid for" content.
From scanners and rehabilitation aids to medical disposables, The Guide will put you in touch with thousands of specialist distributors and sales agents worldwide
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
1,830 detailed and fully verified profiles of specialist distributors in 129 countries around the globe!
In these challenging economic times we must all work harder to achieve sales success. And in export markets that requires local business and cultural knowledge - knowledge that can be effectively found via sales agents and distributors.
That is why Espicom - the leading name in medical market information - has produced a new, completely updated and expanded edition of its highly-respected primary-source publication The Guide to Distributors of Medical Equipment & Supplies Worldwide.
Whatever your sales representation needs this essential guide will help. Unlike simple address listings, each profile has been verified directly with the company by Espicom's researchers, and details provided include, where available:
Full address details with key named contact
Number of employees, including sales/servicing/administration split
Product areas represented
Potential new product areas
The information you need in the format you want
The Distributors Guide is provided in formats to meet the information needs of customers:
Daily-updated Web Edition: Updated and maintained on a daily basis, the web edition provides fast and easy access to all the data in The Distributors Guide. A simple search facility allows you to identify representatives by different criteria (eg. country, product type etc.)
New Print Edition: (published February 2011) Available in 4 regional volumes: Europe, Middle East/Africa, Americas and Asia/Pacific. Available in traditional print or pdf.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Medical Devices research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Libyan Medical Market: Status & Post-Conflict Opportunities
- The Medical Device Outlook in Emerging Markets: The role of healthcare and regulatory systems in presenting challenges and growth opportunities
- The Healthcare System and Delivery Network in Emerging Economies (China, India and Brazil) - Growth Opportunities Driven by Awareness, Affordability and Access
- The Future of Triple-Play: Growth opportunities, key challenges and competitive strategies
- The Future of Software Delivery: The opportunities and challenges of emerging software delivery models
- Key Trends In Drug-diagnostic Co-development: Identifying collaborative opportunities and navigating regulatory challenges
- The Future of PC/TV Convergence: Opportunities and challenges in online video
- Emerging IPTV and Mobile TV Models: Market opportunities, challenges and key vendors
- The Future of Enterprise Mashups: Demand, challenges and vendor opportunities
- Convenience Retailing : Market Drivers , Challenges and Opportunities
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/117629