Portfolio Management Platform Market Size, Share, Segmentation, Trends, Demand, Key Manufacturers and Future Insights 2026
An extensive study of the product application and services conducted by subject matter experts assessing the Portfolio Management Platform Market will help product owners to make a wise decision.
New York, NY -- (SBWire) -- 04/08/2021 --Market Size – USD 767.3 Million in 2018, Market Growth - CAGR of 20.0%, Market Trends – Technological advancements in the FinTech industry to propel the portfolio management platform market
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global portfolio management platform market was valued at USD 767.3 Million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 3,570.4 Million by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 20.0%. The portfolio management platform market research study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the revenue generated by the portfolio management vendors locally and globally. It includes the analysis of critical strategies, business models, geographic presence, market dynamics, industry outlook, competitive landscape, and portfolio management platform market revenue for all segments. The study provides an overall insight into the factors responsible for the growth in the portfolio management platform market. The factors driving the portfolio management platform market increased adoption of digital platforms for wealth and investment management need to comply with stringent regulatory compliance technological advancements in the FinTech industry. Owing to rising urbanization and digitalization across the world, end-user sectors like BFSI, Government, and financial institutions have experienced growth, which is expected to supplement the growth of the portfolio management platform market. An increasing number of key players are partnering up with the significant core companies in the above sectors to provide a superior and more efficient platform to help them grow their business as well as redefine experiences for the customers.
Get a Sample of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2156
The portfolio management platform market presents several opportunities for the vendors due to the increasing number of wealthy individuals, increasing the high net worth of people, rising standards of living in developing countries. The growth of the portfolio management platform market is expected to be restrained due to them is the lack of skilled professionals required for operating these systems and the reluctance to implement new solutions due to the heavy dependency on the traditional investment methods. It is anticipated that extensive research and development funded by various companies, along with the enhancements of the cloud computing services would help in overcoming this challenge and convert it into an opportunity for the market to thrive upon. Seamless and simplified integration of solutions, robust data analysis, real-time updated information, improved risk protection, and enhanced efficiency along with faster processing of cases are some of the key benefits offered by the portfolio management platform for the banking and financial institutions, insurance providers, and private commercial organizations. The ecosystem of the portfolio management platform comprises of several small and large enterprises. These players are developing in house solutions by spending a larger share of revenue in the innovation of the products. The companies are indulging in partnerships, collaborations, agreements, and mergers to gain a competitive edge in the portfolio management platform market.
Key participants include Accenture, Murex, SS&C Technologies, Inc., FIS, Fiserv, Inc., Temenos AG, InvestEdge, Inc., Calypso Technology, Inc., Miles Software, Profile Software, GoldenSource, PROFIDATA GROUP, and GlobalData Plc.
Component type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
o Advisory Services
o System Integration and deployment
o Technical Support
Solution Type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Investment Management
- Order Management
- Funds and trading Management
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management
Deployment type (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
End-User (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Investment Management Firms
- Trading and Exchange Firms
- Brokerage Firms
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
o Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
o Middle East
- Latin America
o Rest of Latin America
Order Now @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/2156
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The market is growing at a CAGR of 21% in Asia Pacific due to the rapid industrialization, urbanization, and digitalization of the developing countries and the increased use of digital transactions in developing countries such as India, China, and Singapore.
- Global modernization and emergence of technologies like the Fin Tech, blockchain, has increased the number of digital financial transactions using numerous smart electronic devices like smartphones, tablets, and laptops, which is expected to increase the use of portfolio management platform and expand its market size.
- Governments are investing in the digitalization of the financial and the banking industry to help modernize the state-run services, which are availed by people for digital transactions, online banking, and investment activities. These services critically contribute to the revenue generated by countries. It is expected that this factor would help the portfolio management platform market grow.
- The mobile deployment model is expected to dominate the portfolio management platform market owing to its low-cost implementation and flexible subscription models suitable for the end-users.
- The portfolio management solution is estimated to dominate the market in 2018. Portfolio management enables centralized management of multiple investment portfolios along with added security and compliance management
- The risk management is expected to be the fastest-growing segment due to the increasing use of risk management solutions for reducing the financial losses and calculating the right time for investments and get an enhanced return on investments.
- The vendors in the market have adopted various strategies to increase the product ecosystem and gain a competitive edge over their competitors. For instance, FIS acquired Worldpay in 2019, to complement expand its geographical footprint
Table Of content:
Chapter 1. Market Synopsis
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope & Premise
1.4. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2026
Chapter 3. Indicative Metrics
3.1. Rising High-net-worth individual (HNWI) Globally
3.2. Increased adoption of crypto currency worldwide
3.3. Blockchain for digital payments and wealth management
Chapter 4. Portfolio Management platform market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
4.1. Industrial Outlook
4.2. Market indicators analysis
4.2.1. Market drivers analysis
126.96.36.199. Increased adoption of digital platforms for wealth and investment management
188.8.131.52. Need to comply with stringent regulatory compliance
184.108.40.206. technological advancements in the FinTech industry
4.2.2. Market restraints analysis
220.127.116.11. Lack of skilled professionals required for operating these systems.
18.104.22.168. Reluctant to implement new technology due to heavy dependency on traditional methods
4.3. Technological Insights
4.4. Regulatory Framework
Access Complete Report Detailed @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/portfolio-management-platform-market
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry, get in touch with us, and our team will provide excellent assistance in customization of the report.
About Reports and Data:
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client's make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
40 Wall St. 28th floor New York City
NY 10005 United States
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/1334903