Debiotech - Product Pipeline Analysis
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 07/03/2012 --Debiotech S.A. (Debiotech) is a medical device company, based in Switzerland. It develops innovative therapeutic devices and diagnostic products. The company provides its products under four categories, electronic infusion systems, drug delivery devices, microsystems, and diagnostics. Its product portfolio includes iv expres, renal expres, debiostar, debiostent, debioclip, ct expres, nanoject, nanocoating, chronoflow, jewelpump, mip implantable, and nanopump. Debiotech also develops novel technologies for the delivery of vaccines, diagnostic and imaging devices. It develops products in the field of implantable and external drug delivery systems using micromechanics, nanotechnologies and microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). The company’s electronic infusion systems are used in the renal replacement therapy for hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis. It operates as a subsidiary of Delphi Corporation. Debiotech is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland.
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Debiotech portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
- Detailed Debiotech company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the Debiotech pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant Debiotech clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors’ pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.
- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? – identify, understand and capitalize.
To view table of contents for this report please visit
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/150898