Recently Released Market Study: Wound Care in Ireland
New Consumer Goods research report from Euromonitor International is now available from Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 07/03/2012 --First aid kits products were not sold in large volumes in Ireland and this low uptake continued to limit growth, although many consumers may keep a small kit either at home or in their car. First aid kits that were bought for this purpose were a one-off purchase which was not repeated on a regular basis. The replenishment of the kit, when necessary, was undertaken as items were required, for example, replacing a used box of plasters or a single bandage. They were mainly sold in...
Euromonitor International's Wound Care in Ireland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: First Aid Kits, Gauze, Tape and Other Wound Care, Sticking Plasters/Adhesive Bandages.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Wound Care market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Consumer Goods research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wound Care in Denmark
- Wound Care in Spain
- Wound Care in Saudi Arabia
- Wound Care in Israel
- Wound Care in Switzerland
- Wound Care in the Czech Republic
- Wound Care in Slovakia
- Europe Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017- Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others
- United States Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others
- Asia-Pacific Wound Care Management Market Outlook to 2017 - Advanced Wound Management, Wound Closure Devices, Pressure Relief Devices and Others
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/151089