"Carbonates in South Africa" Now Available at Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research recommends "Carbonates in South Africa" from Euromonitor International, now available
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 08/01/2012 --Carbonates saw a dip in volume sales during the course of 2011. This is partly due to the inflated growth in 2010 due to South Africa's hosting of the 2010 FIFA World Cup, of which Coca-Cola was a sponsor. On the whole, carbonates is losing share of throat as a greater number of consumers are consuming tap water rather than carbonates. This is due to it being both cheaper as well as healthier for consumers.
Euromonitor International's Carbonates in South Africa report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (2007-2011), allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they legislative, distribution, packaging or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Cola Carbonates, Non-Cola Carbonates.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Carbonates market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Beverages research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Soft Drinks: Advanced Emerging Markets (Brazil, Hungary, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, Taiwan) Industry Guide
- The Future of the Spirits Market in South Africa, to 2016
- Whiskey in South Africa to 2015: Databook
- Soft Drinks in South Africa
- Orthopedic Joint Reconstruction Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Peripheral Vascular Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Respiratory Disposables Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- South Africa In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2017- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture
- Airway and Anesthesia Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
- Respiratory Devices Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2017
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/156158