Market Report, "Ice Cream in Finland", Published
Recently published research from Euromonitor International, "Ice Cream in Finland", is now available at Fast Market Research
Boston, MA -- (SBWire) -- 01/18/2013 --Volume growth in ice cream is set to be disappointing during 2012, with a 1% decline anticipated. This poor performance is set to be mainly the result of the introduction of the so-called 'sweet tax' in Finland during 2011, a specific tax on certain foodstuffs which contain high levels of sugar. The rate of taxation levied under this tax was increased in January 2012. The adverse situation which resulted from this was further accentuated by the economic uncertainty which hit Finland during late...
Euromonitor International's Ice Cream in Finland report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2007-2011, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2016 illustrate how the market is set to change.
View Full Report Details and Table of Contents
Product coverage: Frozen Yoghurt, Impulse Ice Cream, Retail Artisanal Ice Cream, Take-Home Ice Cream.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
- Get a detailed picture of the Ice Cream market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is an online aggregator and distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff will help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget. For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156.
Browse all Food research reports at Fast Market Research
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Italy
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Russia
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in China
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Brazil
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in the US
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in the UK
- Consumer Trends in the Ice cream Market in Germany
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in France
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in Spain
- Consumer Trends in the Ice Cream Market in India
Media Relations Contact
Director of Marketing
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/197231