Minnesota Municipal Power Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Naperville, IL -- (SBWire) -- 06/20/2013 --Reportstack, provider of premium market research reports announces the addition of Minnesota Municipal Power Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market report to its offering
Minnesota Municipal Power Agency (MMPA) is an electric utility company. It provides electricity across 11 member cities, which further, deliver and sell electricity to residential and business customers in their communities. The company generates power from its own plants and also purchases from other generators and from the Midwest Independent System Operator (MISO). MMPA owns a power plant, named Faribault Energy Park. The energy park has 300 MW combined-cycle facility and is in southern Minnesota. It uses dual fuel, natural gas and fuel oil for power generation.
Minnesota Municipal Power Agency Key Recent Developments
Feb 22, 2013: Midwest ISO Approves Applications Of Four New Transmission-owning Members
Dec 25, 2012: MMPA Begins Construction Of Waste-to-Gas Power Plant In Le Sueur, Minnesota
Minnesota Municipal Power Agency - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companys key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reports detailed insight into the companys strategic, business and operational performance.
To view the table of contents for this market research report please visit
Media Relations Contact
View this press release online at: http://rwire.com/267348